SANTA DASH
You better watch out
You better not cry
You better not pout
I'm telling you why
Santa Claus is coming to town

Santa is running late! Mrs Claus made him clean the whole of Lapland and he's done none of his Christmas shopping.

To get it done faster he decided to try and do online shopping "With delivery straight to his door within 24 hours or his money back!". Unfortunately for him, he decided the ToriBash servers were a good place to go shopping. As we know, Christmas is all about giving getting presents, and as a result its your job to catch up to santa and take his precious presents!

This will be a test of speed and agility, Santa-GMs (normal GMs in a very merry mood) will appear in game at random followed by broadcast message, your task is to find the Santa-GM in the right room and catch him, Santa's stay could last from 30 minutes to 2 hours, the hunt is over when another broadcast message saying so pops up.

1. All Global rules Apply
2. Don't nag GameMasters to play Santa, its really rude :(( and ruins my Christmas spirit
3. Within one session(between starting and ending broadcast of the same chase) you can only beat santa once.

For every win - Little gifts as in regular Hotseat, those can be either items or tokens, up to host's discretion.

For most wins scored - Candy Cane, Santa Hat, Santa Beard, 5ST and the knowledge that you hate Santa and everything he stands for

25/12/2015

Point ranking

Last edited by TimmyboyG; Dec 25, 2015 at 11:48 PM. Reason: Points and stuff
Don't dm me pictures of bowls that you find attractive.
Santa has done another round of shopping, No little kiddies present was stolen.
Santa has done another round of shopping, 2 little kiddies present was stolen.

i am a bird now - Lil B

Santa just did one of his rounds of shopping

five people stole from his bag.

4 of those five were quick scoped on their escape attempt.
Many others didnt even make it to the sleigh. A Moment of silence for the fallen D: .
-----
Santa Has Done Yet Another round of shopping.
Last edited by Fates; Dec 13, 2015 at 05:16 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Santa has done a round of shopping, Chirs' present was stolen. No communist revolution this year

i am a bird now - Lil B

Santa was just spotted again and this time only 4 people got away with something. Nerfpls is using constant hit and run tactics.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
The GM Neko just did a Santadash and I didn't receive my prize it has been over for 10-20 minutes now.
I don't know why this is here but look at my threads! (I have a replay thread with no replays)
Originally Posted by Fates View Post
Santa was just spotted again and this time only 4 people got away with something. Nerfpls is using constant hit and run tactics.

more like get hit then run
nvm never knew ST didn't give notifications sorry for the inconvenience
I don't know why this is here but look at my threads! (I have a replay thread with no replays)
Santa went shopping after a very drunk party. He got mugged by a street mob, they stole his shiniest shiai tokens and the presents of 2 little girls whose names cannot be revealed as a result of the Child Protection act. What I can say is that they will be very sad at Christmas.
Don't dm me pictures of bowls that you find attractive.