Ranking
Original Post
[GM]Elf Fight Club (over)

Elf Fight Club
(Signup Over)

Welcome to Elf Fight Club. The first rule of Elf Fight Club is: you do not talk about Elf Fight Club. The second rule of Elf Fight Club is: you DO NOT talk about Elf Fight Club! Third rule of Elf Fight Club: someone yells "stop!", goes limp, taps out, the fight is over. Fourth rule: only two guys to a fight. Fifth rule: one fight at a time, fellas. Sixth rule: No shirts, no shoes and no god damn presents. Seventh rule: fights will go on as long as we tell them to. And the eighth and final rule: if this is your first time at Elf Fight Club, you have to fight.

Listen up maggots, this tournament will host 32 of you pathetic mouth breathers - first come first served. All you gotta do is post here showing your interest.
Prizes will be given out to the winners, if you ain't first you're last. It's simple, beat your opponent - move on. Lose? Get lost.

You've got one chance at this, don't screw up for the sake of Santa, don't let him down.

Duels will be first to 5 wins, that means best of 7 rounds.
If you don't show up for your fight, you're out.
Rounds will last 3 days. Do not apply unless you know you'll be active.*
No altering the setting of the mods.
The deadline will not be extended at all for anyone ever.
Signing up on multiple accounts will earn a severe punishment

Mod List
Each opponent will eliminate three of these mods**, and you will then fight in the 5th mod. Mod list will change each round
battledome.tbm
erthtkv2.tbm
rk-mma.tbm
aikido7.tbm
sumore_v.tbm
taekkyon.tbm
aikidobigdojo.tbm

example: Neko vs Smallbowl
Neko eliminates erthtkv2.tbm
Smallbowl eliminates rk-mma.tbm
Mod choice - sumore_z.tbm

First - 4x
Second - 2x

Bracket

Friday 25/12/15 at Midnight - GMT 0

*Signing up and going inactive may result in an infraction
**You may fight in all mods
Last edited by lillian; Dec 21, 2015 at 09:43 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Am I in the elf fight club
-----
Could I get a date of when this is starting?
Last edited by Tree; Dec 10, 2015 at 02:28 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Tree
Soon as all the spots are filled, I can't give a definitive date. Soon, very soon though.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
I'm in
ancient Moderated Message:
you've had the previous signature since 2019, i wonder how long it'll take you to notice this