Clarification: these are for online as well

Pacman and the Misses (150tc):

Pacman SOLD and SENT!

Blinky, Inky, Clyde, and Pinky (100tc, 150tc name or custom color):

Clyde(orange) SOLD and SENT!
Blinky(red) SOLD and SENT!

Edible Ghosts (100tc, 150tc name or custom color):

Blue Ghost SOLD and SENT!

You make keep the spinning icons once your head is purchased.
Last edited by Kungfuquickness; Aug 6, 2007 at 07:58 PM.
Ill buy Mr. Pacman!

PS. Noob question. How do I send Toricredits?
signature. your into this paste and copy backwards, this read to enough dumb were you if
Check for your toricredits under torishop, if you have enough go to utilities and send me the credits along with a message why..
Ok. I did it. Gimme the head now please.
signature. your into this paste and copy backwards, this read to enough dumb were you if
Another n00b question: These are not online heads are they? These are for your Profile picture and avatar right?
I r Batdude.
can i get the orange ghost and the blue edible ghost, i don't want my name or anything on them

edit: isha, they are heads for online
Quite Right

We can reject your offer anytime for any reason we wish to make up. ~veb
Originally Posted by isha View Post
Another n00b question: These are not online heads are they? These are for your Profile picture and avatar right?

these are for the game also...you WILL get the tga file...i will send it to you by email
Originally Posted by Fenrir View Post
can i get the orange ghost and the blue edible ghost

edit: isha, they are heads for online

ok thats 200tc's send them to me along with a message of your email and want you wanted and ill send them to you
Those were fast answers, thx guys, and I would like to buy the White Edible Ghost, and Inky the blue-ish ghost, both with my name on the back, if it is fine with you can it say [Guru]isha on the head instead of just isha Nvm the red sentence I forgot I have someone making me a head already silly me. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Last edited by isha; Jul 30, 2007 at 10:58 PM.
I r Batdude.
Just send me the jpeg images in a PM, i can just convert said jpeg into a tga by myself
Quite Right

We can reject your offer anytime for any reason we wish to make up. ~veb