Ranking
Originally Posted by fireless View Post
well i joined the world

joker

Yeah. I'm in Joker.
I may be online today. Try to find Deco in the Waterfront District.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
well i want to change how my car looked and it said FU and stopped working lol

Are you running a 32bit PC?
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
yup running window 7 home 32-bit

but i will not upgrade to 64-bit i play alot of old games that hate 64 bit
Anime United
yup running window 7 home 32-bit

but i will not upgrade to 64-bit i play alot of old games that hate 64 bit

Don't worry - I play the game on 32bit too. Game crashes will occur.
Originally Posted by Macrid View Post
so 32 bit is better then 64bit?

Depends on the game you're trying to play. 32 bit has been around longer, so it's more stable for more games, and older games, and more stable in general. 64 bit is better for more newer games, as it's the top of the line at the moment.

Though, couldn't you just run the game in compatibility mode...
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by OrAclE View Post
Though, couldn't you just run the game in compatibility mode...

You have to play APB in that setting with a 32bit computer, which causes the crashes, I believe.
The day that I can play this grows nearer, how exactly does the -city- systems work? All I know is that 100 people can be on at once, iirc. What -city- would I go to if I wanted to play with you guys?