ES Recruitment Drive
Thinking of getting this game, looks fun. However, I keep hearing so much bug issues about it. And internet issues that people have on /v/ due to the game.

Is it really as bad as it seems. All in all, it is free to play, so I dont expect a perfect game.

Would like a fair answer on this. Highlighting the good and bad things about the game. No Biased information please.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Love you guys. | Soɐd | Kiza | iRookie | Orko | TGS |
Zora | ViperTech

Originally Posted by Nyann View Post
Thinking of getting this game, looks fun. However, I keep hearing so much bug issues about it. And internet issues that people have on /v/ due to the game.

Is it really as bad as it seems. All in all, it is free to play, so I dont expect a perfect game.

Would like a fair answer on this. Highlighting the good and bad things about the game. No Biased information please.

Played it have an gaming pc and i didnt had any laggs etc. until now
Videoshop:www.youtube.com/eistea1(Only good replays )TEO http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...80#post4333680 your favorite satanist
Originally Posted by Mike2k5 View Post
Played it have an gaming pc and i didnt had any laggs etc. until now

What do you mean by "until now" Did they update or something?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Love you guys. | Soɐd | Kiza | iRookie | Orko | TGS |
Zora | ViperTech

I haven't been experiencing any problems at all with APB since they released the crash fix two weeks ago. Me and Giantz bought some pay2win gunz!!! (ok well he did) i have an n-tec scoped and he has a whisper, love it
They really need to nerf assault rifles in the game though :/ They pretty much dominate from close to mid-far range. They should include a variable which reduces damage within a certain range of the person using it so that the mid range value of the gun is highlighted and it gets a slight nerf close range.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games