Toribash
The ult isnt that bad, but it is useful as fuck, and you can barely hear her ulting as she basically whispers. You'll only know that she ulted when you die and see the enemy killcam
her ult is literally a full-map hanzo radar arrow. Maybe lasts about twice as long as that

On temple of anubis' last point you can easily get away with using a radar arrow in place of her ult and cooldown is way way quicker. Her ult definitely isn't the problem
Last edited by RedPanda; Jun 10, 2016 at 11:57 PM.
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
the ult is not the problem, the ult's voice line being too hard to hear might be. Unlike other heroes that you can hear loud and clear.
Her ult is strong, but the issue is she instagibs 2 people on the roster with a hitscan bodyshot with minimal charge time, and deals well over half health on a body shot to the majority of the cast. I'd expect that kind of damage on Hanzo since he fires projectiles with drop, not on a semi-auto hitscan weapon that also has close range fighting capabilities. I may or may not be biased as a Zenyatta player.

Speaking of shot drop, why the fuck does Mei's secondary fire not have any drop? Almost every other projectile in the game that can deal headshot damage has drop, and the exceptions are only her and the supports/no-mech D.Va. And I'm fairly certain they travel faster, if not just as fast, as Hanzo's arrows.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
im in love with zenyatta. his headshot damage combined with his discord damage boost can burst down tanks like its nothing, you also dont need to worry about health packs since 2/3 of ur hp is a shield. his hand animations are pretty too
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
dude genji's reflect makes me wet you almost literally never die mate like honestly

Originally Posted by RedPanda View Post
im in love with zenyatta. his headshot damage combined with his discord damage boost can burst down tanks like its nothing, you also dont need to worry about health packs since 2/3 of ur hp is a shield. his hand animations are pretty too

Ah, a fellow member who has embraced the warm glow of the Iris. Fuck widow, amirite?
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games

I play him from time to time for the sole reason that has the best potg animation out of every character
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
you also dont need to worry about health packs since 2/3 of ur hp is a shield you'll get killed by single shots from almost anyone

corrected it for you.
T-Pain was streaming overwatch the other day on twitch, he seems really down to earth. He enjoys playing mei though, so I kinda lost a bit of respect for him however.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/