Ranking
Original Post
3d decap
This will add a feature that every time u decap a person and they have headphones or gentleman esstials ( sorry if that's wrong) it will come flying off. It's not really a big thing I would just think it will look funny on replays
TeamG23 l TeamAkido l Team Teakyon l Team Ninjutsu l TeamVoC
Originally Posted by Augans View Post
it would be just like a dm'd limb
i dont see how it would be very glitchy

I think what they're trying to say is that because the 3d objects are attached to body parts, if they came off there would be no sort of base limb for the object to wrap itself around.
Sort of like how if you put a rubber band around a tennis ball, it's in a circular shape; but then when you take it off, it goes all limp and floppy.

Although it would depend on how it was coded.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
it's not hair so it doesnt flop around
it would be coded to act like a dismembered limb, because that's basically what it is
idk because when you activate a 3d item it replaces the bodypart.obj file that the 3d object is on

there would have to be whole new codes and shit, i'd support this but idk how it would work
well if you have ever seen the texture mapping on items you would know they have parts that are transparent and wouldnt look good when a object "goes flying off" so i kinda like the idea it just isnt a concern we should be having at the moment i really just want hampa to bring back controlling the speed of replays
~not supported in my opinion but if you find a practical way to do go ahead
Every body praise this man
Rumour is my bae for lyf
It would clip through the ground so why bother
I don't like military time, I prefer metric or imperial.