Toribash
Original Post
Almighty Tc Sink.
As I have discovered, staffs have made sinks that balance the tc in Toribash.

Why wouldnt we bump Marketeers with some No-Qi items (as always overpriced) and balance it out again.

I hope everyone will see it, this thread isnt only for personal use.
bec use in t rnet
a the e
Just wondering, why hasn't a TC sink in form of a transfer fee been implemented yet?
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!
There has been, but it has now been removed again.

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=480309
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

I believe he means in the form of transfer fee's on tc and other items from player to player generally. So like a small % of the full amount of tc, or of the shop price of an item being transferred.
I'm a game developer for other games.
Ping me if you have a query or general question unrelated to this game.
To clarify i meant for the market, lets say it has a 5% sink, so you basically tax all sales. And if this somehow kills the market; implement it on all TC transfers.
What I mean is that Matketeers are a tc sink and we need them.

so why not add more items to availability. Like Vortex, Static and more Pure Voids and Demons.
bec use in t rnet
a the e
Originally Posted by fastmove View Post
What I mean is that Matketeers are a tc sink and we need them.

so why not add more items to availability. Like Vortex, Static and more Pure Voids and Demons.

This would only further undermine the worth of such items and has been tried before with not too satisfying results. The thing that can be added is that the prices of the no-qi weren't as ridiculously high as they should have been to turn it into a pure TC sink as it turned out to become more of an alternative to the qi- versions of the items at 170%-300% of the market price.
Originally Posted by Smogard49 View Post
Just wondering, why hasn't a TC sink in form of a transfer fee been implemented yet?

There used to be a tax on transferring any item with QI on it. Users cried, we lost a good sink.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
What about a tax on items that are above either users qi when trading?
So, if I were to trade void force with a custom belt, it would cost me like 100-200% of the shop price in addition to what I was already paying, whether it be items or tc. The extra money would be sunk and the fee that was agreed on with the custom belt would go to the custom belt.