people playing: 243, servers online: 68, games played: 139,269,055 Top Player: Joel

  Toribash Community » Toribash » Art
Register FAQ General Rules Community
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old Jan 2, 2018   #1
Surge
 
3rd Dan Black Belt
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 1,572
Clan: Adventure



CSS - Dark theme
hi you guys, been working on this one for quite some time now, i shared it before but now it's in a pretty nearly finished state

screenshots



would love to hear your thoughts about it, as well as any improvements i could make or suggestions
Surge is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3, 2018   #2
julian083
Member
 
2nd Dan Black Belt
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 41



Originally Posted by Surge View Post
hi you guys, been working on this one for quite some time now, i shared it before but now it's in a pretty nearly finished state

screenshots



would love to hear your thoughts about it, as well as any improvements i could make or suggestions

lol my forums already look like t hat
RadRed
julian083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3, 2018   #3
Raiken
 
8th Dan Black Belt
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 23,046
Clan: Midnight



It makes me feel sleepy but it looks kinda neat at some point.
It will looks a bit better if you add a different color/a little bit of shading on every subforums top imo.

Rival of ToriBot | Striking Enthusiast
Mostly buying stuffs, not really looking to sell anything. Visit my buying thread
.
Raiken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3, 2018   #4
Surge
 
3rd Dan Black Belt
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 1,572
Clan: Adventure



Originally Posted by raiken View Post
It makes me feel sleepy but it looks kinda neat at some point.
It will looks a bit better if you add a different color/a little bit of shading on every subforums top imo.

i tried to keep it as similar to the normal forums as possible, only making things darker really. it's meant to be so the forum doesn't create as much eye strain when reading at night

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=606841
Surge is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4, 2018   #5
snake
 
Metal Gear Yandere Belt
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 6,085
Clan: fl0w



this is absolutely glorious and a must have thing for late night dwellers and well those who hate the bright white screens

also the color scheme is extremely neat too, as there are no distracting colors and the whole thing looks solid, great job!

if you would be so kind, could you also check to make textbox background for posts black (for editor mode, not the quick WYCIWYG) you know, that a/A thing
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4, 2018   #6
-Xioi
Raconteur
 
Fred e ful Belt
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 3,867
Clan: Team ICA



Amazing idea, considering i just now in the middle of the night got up and booted up forums and essentially got blinded by the white that the forum has.

Most platforms like twitch/youtube and other sites usualy have a "dark mode" wich is a go-to thing for me since well, it's less straining on the eyes and is actually better looking in my opinion.

SP Replays ............... MP Replays
Xioi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4, 2018   #7
Surge
 
3rd Dan Black Belt
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 1,572
Clan: Adventure



Originally Posted by snake View Post
this is absolutely glorious and a must have thing for late night dwellers and well those who hate the bright white screens

also the color scheme is extremely neat too, as there are no distracting colors and the whole thing looks solid, great job!

if you would be so kind, could you also check to make textbox background for posts black (for editor mode, not the quick WYCIWYG) you know, that a/A thing

thanks for the comments, will work on it
Surge is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4, 2018   #8
Surge
 
3rd Dan Black Belt
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 1,572
Clan: Adventure



bump hi looking for more cnc
Surge is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4, 2018   #9
Nike
Just Do It!
 
3rd Dan Black Belt
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 12,291
Clan: Midnight



Everything is neat to me.
Just one thing, so all username color on post will have the same color, including the staff? Imo keep the staff color
❤ Foxy || (M)Midnight || Clan Squad || [l]Liquor || Tabby ❤
Also known as Tricerafi. | Kriegery make 3rd dan out of me
Nike is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:24 PM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
ragdoll fighting game physics fighting game ragdoll fighting physics funmotion joints martial arts karate pc mac free game turn based game