Toribash
Seriously these bees flying about are pissing me off. Gonna miss the England/USA game tonight, as I have somewhere else to be. D:
Originally Posted by AHD View Post
I think Germany has not even a chance of going into the semi-finals this time. Their team sucks this year. The Italians will play dirty like a bunch of faggots like usual, but I can imagine France vs The Netherlands in the final. I hope The Netherlands will win, because france doesn't deserve to win. (Yes Thierry, I look at you.)

France might get past the group stages, but if they play like they did yesterday i doubt they'll even do that. I highly doubt they'll get into the semis, let alone the final.
:D
Originally Posted by Blam View Post
France might get past the group stages, but if they play like they did yesterday i doubt they'll even do that. I highly doubt they'll get into the semis, let alone the final.

Yes, their game yesterday wasn't what france can offer when it comes to soccer.
Well, I hope the German team does their best. Thats all I can demand as a fan.
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
Argentina beat Nigeria 1-0. If they play like that against any half decent team, they will get utterly raped
Originally Posted by McBurger View Post
2am here in Australia, staying up to 4 : 30am to watch Australia vs Germany!

You do realise its on Monday morning, not Sunday morning? The USA - England game is on at 4:30 this morning.
I stayed up to watch the Argentina game, twas dissapointed Messi didn't score .
[doc]
I watched Korea vs. Greece. And then Argentina vs. Nigeria. Epic stuff happening there.
BAD LUCK