ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Iovis View Post
Germany has the advantage tho

Why would that be...? Rafufu has broken it down up there, and I agree with his points.
Spain will most likely win this one.

Let's face it, there's no better National Team playing in WC10.
Of course, teams like Argentina or Brazil have a pretty good chance of wining this one too. But Spain is just too damn good.

I'm Portuguese btw, so it's not a Spanish fanboy talking.

I´m not even going to talk about my National Team (Portugal), Carlos Queiroz (Portugal's Coach) has made some pretty bad choices for this one.
This sig lacks creativity.

True Story.
Originally Posted by fcpavao View Post
Spain will most likely win this one.

Let's face it, there's no better National Team playing in WC10.
Of course, teams like Argentina or Brazil have a pretty good chance of wining this one too. But Spain is just too damn good.

I'm Portuguese btw, so it's not a Spanish fanboy talking.

I´m not even going to talk about my National Team (Portugal), Carlos Queiroz (Portugal's Coach) has made some pretty bad choices for this one.

Portugal had trouble vs. Albania, it has no chance...

Spain is definitely not the best team, its missing most of its key players. I would think this is gonna be between Argentina and England.
Hoss.
I was bored so decided to predict how the World Cup would go:

Group Stages:

Group A: France then Uruguay
Group B: Argentina then Greece
Group C: England the USA
Group D: Germany the Ghana
Group E: Netherlands then Cameroon
Group F: Italy then Paraguay
Group G: Brazil then Ivory Coast (over portugal on goal difference)
Group H: Spain then Chile

Last 16:

France vs Greece: France to win
England vs Ghana: England to win

Uruguay vs Argentina: Argentina to win
Germany vs USA: Germany to win

Netherlands vs Paraguay: Netherlands to win
Brazil vs Chile: Brazil to win

Italy vs Cameroon: Cameroon to win
Spain vs Ivory Coast: Spain to win

Quarter Finals:

France vs England: France win on penalties (almost guaranteed)

Argentina vs Germany: Germany win (Ballack totally nullifies Messi the whole game)

Netherlands vs Brazil: Netherlands win (A real thiller, goals all over the place)

Cameroon vs Spain: Spain win (Routine victory for the favourites)

Semi Finals:

France vs Germany: France win

Netherlands vs Spain: Spain win (best game of the tournament though, 4-3 win for Spain, coming from 3-2 down)

Final:

France vs Spain: Spain to win it 3-0
Last edited by rafufu; May 14, 2010 at 01:06 AM.
Originally Posted by ToXiKz View Post
I would think this is gonna be between Argentina and England.

Argentina? Yeah, they have a team capable of taking the trophy home.

But, England? They don't have a chance imo.
This sig lacks creativity.

True Story.
Originally Posted by ToXiKz View Post
Portugal had trouble vs. Albania, it has no chance...

Spain is definitely not the best team, its missing most of its key players. I would think this is gonna be between Argentina and England.

England can't survive a penalty shoot-out. Argentina lacks a proper midfield, save for Di Maria and Verón.

Spain definitely has all of those. What are the key players that are missing for Spain?
Originally Posted by RedDevil View Post
England can't survive a penalty shoot-out. Argentina lacks a proper midfield, save for Di Maria and Verón.

Spain definitely has all of those. What are the key players that are missing for Spain?

Spains lacking 2 of its best defenders. England's players are just huge 6-7 feet giants that can physically dominate a game. Argentina's midfield can easily be compensated by the fact that with its offence it can lock an entire team to defense.

For england, you have terry and lampard. We know for a fact lampard rapes penalties, and he is a big guy, along with terry, England can physically dominate any of the games it will be in.
Hoss.