Toribash
Original Post
A better pov
When you click the selected key, it makes you in tori or ukes pov or first person view. I dont like how it always stares right at uke and when someone does a roll it looks like his neck is broke.
Instead it will look were the eyes are positioned. This is hard to explain but say if uke or tori does a backflip. The camera would stay on his face so when we jumps back the camera looks into the air not at uke/ tori. This can make it look better and it would be also VERY cool if it was in a parkour or spar replay!

I really hope this gets in a toribash new update because right now the pov cameras r shit.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)[Unity is loomynatry]( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
There have been tonnes of complaints about this, I actually have no idea why it hasn't been implemented yet.
Iirc there was a recent script that changes this and people actually like it.
Also it could be a script if you really wanna change it, no one really uses it everyday since this isnt a fps game.
wow someone made a script
can't find the newer one that I remember seeing

It's just out-dated. I doubt they would put this in for something that hardly anyone would use. If your running default shaders all of what you're looking at is white either way, you can't see anything.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|