Toribash
Originally Posted by RicH View Post
Impossible with the human thing.

What I mean by human is something like the endorphin models (not exactly like it). ;P
@someone What about you grab me?
hmm it may be possible.. but uke wouldn't be able to have it also.. there might also be issues with it falling off of the head seeing as how the head is a sphere.. unless you were okay with playing with a tori with a square head which might solve for that problem, and actually might also make it so uke could be equipped with them also.. if you want I can go try to make a rectangular head look good on a tori and if that works this mod might be possible :P
/set gr 0 0 -30
except that you can't attach something to tori or uke without grabbing it. You could however make a sword helmet, then make the helmet invisible.
3-Section Staff for Ong
Hi there,i have a request for a weapon i really think is missing from toribash.
Its called a 3-Section Staff and is a Shoalin weapon i always see in the old school movies..i really want to know how to make this weapon myself,i even tried to move around the objects and joints from mpnunchaku.tbm on notepad,,XD,but i just ended up with objects in random places lol...or if anyone can make it please do i neeeed this mod.i cant wait to smack Uke with it
also i dont want wrist to spin like mpnunchaku.tbm,would be better if wrist are like katana.tbm,better swing on it
This how it looks:
Last edited by OngBash; Feb 8, 2010 at 11:32 PM. Reason: pleaaaassseeee
FFA
is it possible to make a FFA? with more than 2 players, someone told me that it was made before but the new update overan it
It would be possible but not right now, there is a way you can do it in single player but it would lag to much for people in multiplayer.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
.::[Latin]::..-Ldr[GU]-[OLDA]-[PwN]-[TO]-[BISH]-[MG]-[WLT]

[Auction].::Full Demo Set::.
~TheElement Signature WingFlame
makeing a mod plz
how about u make a mod where both tori and uke have to fight to survie in a death/no xurvival/ massacere course
Hey guys just wondering if anyone could make me a drum kit mod, I'm willing to pay up to 75,000TC.
requesting a mod
request a mod, where u need to run in a bridge what it is colapsing, runrunrun and down in the floor when u touch it, you dismemebers, so, the position of tori please like firestikk_run.

waiting mods, if u want, i can explainit better...

sorry for my bad english