Ranking
Original Post
[Community] Changing "General Rules" link into a "Rules" link
So, after spending numerous occasions searching for different rules without the search feature (prime or google "site:") I must ask why we don't have a rules drop-down instead of a link to the "General Rules" (in the browsing header, not below the forum header).
However, I do understand that such a change might be a somewhat major one and might take a fortnight or ten to implement if deemed necessary, so to not just make a dead suggestion;
how come we don't link to sub-rules for the different parts of the forums (and the game) from the "General Rules" thread?
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!
Oh I see what you mean now, I don't think this would be hard for the site dev's to change I would really like to see this implemented. I get in trouble for not knowing the rules A LOT(TyZi) still love em though, but I don't have the time or common since to know all the rules lol.
Originally Posted by Fame View Post
Oh I see what you mean now, I don't think this would be hard for the site dev's to change I would really like to see this implemented. I get in trouble for not knowing the rules A LOT(TyZi) still love em though, but I don't have the time or common since to know all the rules lol.

(It's really not that hard to remember most of them, and even easier to check the rules before you do anything : P).

I think this would be helpful. While I tend to just navigate to the rules thread for any board i need at the time, I could absolutely see how a multi-link rule dropdown or something would make things easier for newer players or those without VIP etc...

To be totally honest though, I never knew that general rules link was there my whole 9 years here. I basically never use anything on that entire bar of links apart from when I occasionally go to the control panel to check my threads... I have a blind spot there. Perhaps a more useful bar would solve that problem, though it may just be me.
bump
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!