Toribash
Originally Posted by Numbers View Post
Uhhh... People don't play Xin because he does no damage, not for anything you suggested. He's basically another Sejuani at this point.

In my opinion, his dmg as an tanky/dps is acceptable and his CC too, but just incase you're attacking an enemy, 'cause else it's useless since you won't hit someone 3 times just to hit him up while you're trying to escape or charge to him just to slow him haha ...

I still like him as a jungler though
[GU] [RL][Epic Replay Theard][Realism Player][deviantART]
I changed my username to "Mr Chrìs"

PlzHitChris -> Mr Chrìs
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Originally Posted by Chreeys View Post
I still like him as a jungler though

Yeah he's a pretty good jungler, pretty good ganks and a safe jungle. While he doesn't do a huge amount of damage, he still does enough when it's combined with his cc and gap closer.

Just get a vamp scepter, slap the shit out of Red Buff and start smashing your keyboard aimlessly for a double kill at bot.

Xin does what he pleases.
--------
Originally Posted by Hippybob View Post
Guys I have a question. How do you get competent team members in ranked?

The low bracket of ELO ranked games is known as 'ELO hell.' You're either matched with 4 year olds licking QWER expecting pentas or you're matched with trolls.
It's a bit of a rut to be honest - to get competent team members you need a high ELO: to get a high ELO you need to win games: to win games you need competent team members.

The fastest way to get out of ELO hell is to just assume what you should be assuming when playing any solo queue - your team mates are retarded and you need to carry. Play Tryndamere or Katarina: anyone that snowballs hard and can carry games. Not only can you carry to victory but as a carry you should be getting an insane amount of kills, raising the ELO you get from matches.
Last edited by SpmSL; Apr 11, 2012 at 01:59 PM.
Using basic statistics, you can also conclude if whether or not you actually deserve to be at that elo. If we assume that you're better than your listed elo, you already count as one player less on your team who will suck/troll. This means your team has 4 opportunities for a troll/bad player to ruin your game, while the enemy has 5 open spots. This means, roughly speaking, and jumping a lot of math, that you should win approximately 5 out of every 9 games, which means your ranking should go up with enough games. However, if you're a poor player, the opposite is now true, as you have 4 slots to fill that require a good player to carry you, while the enemy team has 5 to carry themselves. Likewise, you should now be losing around 5 out of every 9 games in this situation, which would result in your elo going down.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
can someone name me a few gd AP champs that are gd at lvl 30?
One does not simply question the Afro
Cass, Morgana, Xerath, Ahri, Swain, Ryze.

Those are fairly solid, and safe, picks.
Originally Posted by Afropr0 View Post
can someone name me a few gd AP champs that are gd at lvl 30?

Evelynn.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Using basic statistics, you can also conclude if whether or not you actually deserve to be at that elo. If we assume that you're better than your listed elo, you already count as one player less on your team who will suck/troll. This means your team has 4 opportunities for a troll/bad player to ruin your game, while the enemy has 5 open spots. This means, roughly speaking, and jumping a lot of math, that you should win approximately 5 out of every 9 games, which means your ranking should go up with enough games. However, if you're a poor player, the opposite is now true, as you have 4 slots to fill that require a good player to carry you, while the enemy team has 5 to carry themselves. Likewise, you should now be losing around 5 out of every 9 games in this situation, which would result in your elo going down.

However with probability we know things just don't swing that way >:|
I R IRONMAN
Originally Posted by Hippybob View Post
However with probability we know things just don't swing that way >:|

Given enough time and games, the average ratio for wins to loses should reflect whether you're overrated or underrated, or at your optimal elo.

A quick indicator of what your elo should be would be to look at your normal win/loss ratio. An even win/loss ratio means you should be somewhere between 1100-1300, while more wins than losses by a substantial amount (10-20 more wins) should indicate 1400+ elo. More losses than wins by a substantial amount should indicate a <1000 elo.
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Given enough time and games, the average ratio for wins to loses should reflect whether you're overrated or underrated, or at your optimal elo.

A quick indicator of what your elo should be would be to look at your normal win/loss ratio. An even win/loss ratio means you should be somewhere between 1100-1300, while more wins than losses by a substantial amount (10-20 more wins) should indicate 1400+ elo. More losses than wins by a substantial amount should indicate a <1000 elo.

Yeah but since it's based on chance there is no guarantee that you will eventually get useful team mates. Chances are there will be, but it's not 100%

btw I have 40+ more wins than losses
I R IRONMAN