people playing: 97, servers online: 33, games played: 142,000,000 Top Player: Imperial

Toribash Community » Toribash » News
Register FAQ General Rules Community

Old Jul 3, 2018 Original Post  
duck

5th Dan Black Belt

Activity check and Legendary clans news
Good morning to all of you,

Today's news have been in discussion for quite a while among the clan staff team, and today they can finally be announced to the public.

What exactly is the news?

We have 2 major news points.

Thank you all for reading, if you have any questions or objections feel free to point them out in this thread, cheers.
NOT A TSA, NOT AN MS ADMIN

Clan Squad administrator and Market Squad member
Shoot me a PM if you have any question in regards to clans or the market!

Last edited by duck; Jul 22, 2018 at 07:20 PM..
duck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #251
Liquidoom
Bagged Milk Drinker

6th Dan Black Belt

Congratulations. You finally did it. I hope you are proud of yourselves.

I'm done here. Enjoy your 30 active players and your 4 green clans. I'll see you all somewhere else. After nearly a decade of activity/lurking (without being logged in because apparently we have to change passwords every 5 seconds), I am done. You literally took away the last thing I cared about in this community anymore (inq) and turned it into a shadow of its former self by removing its officialness. It was fun while it lasted.

I will offer you some guidance before I go. Please, please, please reconsider your position on what is required to be official and acknowledge that this game is nearly dead and that it will remain as such until Toribash Next comes out. Stop pushing away users and removing the things they worked hard for (yes I liked my brackets) until a new influx of players comes around.

Liquidoom out.
Help Squad | Companions | OFRO
Do you require assistance? PM ME!

Last edited by Liquidoom; 2 Weeks Ago at 10:26 PM..
Liquidoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #252
Ele

2nd Dan Black Belt
Clan: Aeon

Originally Posted by Liquidoom View Post
I will offer you some guidance before I go. Please, please, please reconsider your position on what is required to be official and acknowledge that this game is nearly dead and that it will remain as such until Toribash Next comes out. Stop pushing away users and removing the things they worked hard for (yes I liked my brackets) until a new influx of players comes around.

Liquidoom out.

QFT

The automated system is a bad way to move forward. Best way to move forward would be to remove it and not run another activity check for a good long while (and with a non-automated system, or at least one that takes into account the issues we've all raised here wrt. fairness and inactive ranks).

You're pushing people away. Away from this small, stagnant community. Rethink this.
Ele is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 Week Ago   #253
Slau
Chatterbox

7th Dan Black Belt

if playing 5 games basically gives me the right to shitpost for an entire month then what's the big deal. imagine a clan like TLL, 30 members, decent-ish activity on the forums. with the current system, if like 3 ppl played two to three solo wars each, then left the game for a month again, you'd get enough points. that's actually a really fuckin low standard

Code:
XP + in-game activity + wars + forum = points (~1) + (3 / (30/2) * 45) + 15 + (~25-30) = ~50-55 pts
idk what XP is based on, could be a few points higher. i also don't know what our clan scored for forum activity, as i was unable to find the statistics on my clan page

seeing my old clan die and my current clan getting a strike was painful, plowing through this thread wasn't much better. come on

fucking hell duck get more ingame active and do some wars for us, you dumb choice-specs calm-mind running hypocrite
Slau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 Week Ago   #254
&Fear

u89ueojidfjeopewpikr09ip3o Belt

we should win prizes by getting strikes
Fear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 Week Ago   #255
?Hattersin

Nth Belt Belt
Clan: Obey

It's funny how staff are being biased
why isn't this in 'dead clans' ??
PM me with any and all questions
Hattersin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 Week Ago   #256
Ronan

5th Dan Black Belt

Originally Posted by Hattersin View Post
It's funny how staff are being biased
why isn't this in 'dead clans' ??

Tutorials aren't clans? I don't get the point you're trying to make here.
Ronan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 Week Ago   #257
?Hattersin

Nth Belt Belt

Originally Posted by Slau View Post
if playing 5 games basically gives me the right to shitpost for an entire month then what's the big deal. imagine a clan like TLL, 30 members, decent-ish activity on the forums. with the current system, if like 3 ppl played two to three solo wars each, then left the game for a month again, you'd get enough points. that's actually a really fuckin low standard

Code:
XP + in-game activity + wars + forum = points (~1) + (3 / (30/2) * 45) + 15 + (~25-30) = ~50-55 pts
idk what XP is based on, could be a few points higher. i also don't know what our clan scored for forum activity, as i was unable to find the statistics on my clan page

seeing my old clan die and my current clan getting a strike was painful, plowing through this thread wasn't much better. come on

fucking hell duck get more ingame active and do some wars for us, you dumb choice-specs calm-mind running hypocrite

whatever this math is, i dont understand
i just wanted to pitch in with a pic of our stats, so you can compare because wars are scored differently if you're solo
most of these wars are done with 1-3 people winning at a high ratio

Originally Posted by Ronan View Post
Tutorials aren't clans? I don't get the point you're trying to make here.

just a joke
Old 1 Week Ago   #258
Kriegery

5th Dan Black Belt
Clan: Adventure

Wars - 0 - 15 pts.
As long as your clan plays 7 wars (won or lost) per month, you will get full points.

I don't think it matters if you war solo or not.
[Adventure]

[Market Squad]

[Kriegery is Creati0n's Magnus Opus - a fully automated market moderation AI] - Neko
Kriegery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 Week Ago   #259
fallu

10th Dan Black Belt
Clan: Parrot

when you have a barely somewhat alive game dying so rapidly dont you think itd be a better idea to reward activity instead of suddenly penalizing inactivity and cause the small amount of players left in the game to leav e
так форибаш
fallu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 Week Ago   #260
?Hattersin

Nth Belt Belt

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/b...ent-here-s-why