Toribash
I have 3 months left of college then I graduate and become a normal adult again woooo
I still take texture requests for usd
Originally Posted by Calamity View Post
I have 3 months left of college then I graduate and become a normal adult again woooo

AWWwww my lil boi is gonna be all grown up soon <3

I still got 4 years of college after I graduate
[JollyR] [Ct] |Event Squad| (Au) [xp]
Pill || Calamity || Dropkick || Jere
Originally Posted by Submerge View Post
AWWwww my lil boi is gonna be all grown up soon <3

I still got 4 years of college after I graduate

What are you taking up?

Also im working on a normal painting anyone wanna see?
Yeah calamity I'd love to see your art.

Oh! By the calamity I've been practicing in parkouring so if your wanting to start one then I'm ready as soon as you are but probs not gonna be able to till Monday or Tuesday.
NF- "You don't like me? that makes two of us"

YES PLEASE! Once I graduate I will start my real art Calamity, hopefully you and Jebus will be able to teach me.
[fl0w][Alpha][Catalyst][Submerge][Calamity][Swosh][Scourge][Colors][Neko][Miner][Kunt][deprav][Possesed][TMO-Leader][Proud Council member of TeamLenshu]
Originally Posted by Thanatos View Post
YES PLEASE! Once I graduate I will start my real art Calamity, hopefully you and Jebus will be able to teach me.

we will have to see

here is a sketch and basic values
im currently making design changes to make it feel over all more dynamic

this is my original character based off my username(see avatar pic for refrence to previous painting)

work in progess

I'm a huge fan of it, not sure about green hair though. I feel you might be missing some bling on the character lol, he seems to look like some sort of thief.
[fl0w][Alpha][Catalyst][Submerge][Calamity][Swosh][Scourge][Colors][Neko][Miner][Kunt][deprav][Possesed][TMO-Leader][Proud Council member of TeamLenshu]
Originally Posted by Thanatos View Post
I'm a huge fan of it, not sure about green hair though. I feel you might be missing some bling on the character lol, he seems to look like some sort of thief.

hes actually a villian
pill what are you looking at for an avy?
depending on how hard is how much id charge