Toribash
That is actually a fairly interesting story.
To be honest, I wish I had something cultural like that to live with and share.

I could try drawing something.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Guys, disregard my application.

I might not be here after one month.

This time next month ill probably be banned.

Need to find a way to get 400k in a month to pay back a loan i got from Ferras.
|Obey|
Turning over a new leaf!
Very kek. Why would you loan 400k? And if you get banned, can't you make a new account, seeing as that one is barely one month old?
[18:33] <Ele_> man I wish I had a dick to suck for drugfs rn
idk this is a pretty big deal.
|Obey|
Turning over a new leaf!
K) Loan scams will only be refunded using the TC or items the user still has. If the money is gone, it's gone. Loan at your own risk.

I'm pretty sure this rule still applies. However, I'm pretty sure they can still ban you for scamming, but I don't think it'd be over a month.
Last edited by DruggedPanda; Oct 20, 2014 at 12:13 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
This is from ferras a marketeer.

and this is 400k we are talking about.

I had every intention of paying this back, I am getting payed Monday, just now I have to use this money to pay for personal things.

I feel like shit taking his tc and being so careless with it :/ fuck my life man.
Last edited by Night; Oct 20, 2014 at 12:27 AM.
|Obey|
Turning over a new leaf!
To be honest though, I have no clue why anyone would bet 100k tc unless you were planning on wasting Toricredits, not trying to get profit.

I did stupid shit like that when I had 1.2kk and hosted tourneys, etc and it was all gone to about 40k or so after I was done and now with the 40k I'm back up to over 200k so.. however I don't really bet.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
I bet 50k lost raged the rage made want to get revenge so i tried again.. lost more rage wanted more revenge and said fuk it then lost again.

Now i was still intending to pay it. but as I said person problems has taken my money before i even get payed so.
|Obey|
Turning over a new leaf!
How much would 400k be worth in USD? (Steam changed the currency for Norwegians to NOK instead of EUR, so it's impossible to buy TC until Toribash update for Norwegian currency)
[18:33] <Ele_> man I wish I had a dick to suck for drugfs rn
Don't ever buy Toricredits through hampa, always buy them through other players.
You can get 400k for about $35-$45 depending on the TC per Dollar rate the person is selling at. Otherwise it's a shit ton buying it through hampa lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]