Toribash
Original Post
Seeking comic/manga artist!
I've decided that I'm going to make a WEBTOON/Manga. I have story writing, and music effects covered. Unfortunately I'm no good when it comes to art so I will need a very skilled and dedicated artist to draw and color described sections. I will pay a lot of TC to the person or maybe a team of artists who take on this task. Send me a PM if you are interested and I will have a look at what you can do.

Artist must be able to draw moderately detailed backgrounds and landscapes ranging from demonic hellscapes to modern cities.

Artist must be able to maintain the exact level of quality through the whole project.

Artist must be able to draw creatively and broad enough to do well with things ranging from armored characters to demons to alien tentacle monsters with swords and other bullshittery.

If the artist can only draw characters then they will be payed less tc as I will have to pay an additional person to draw backgrounds and landscapes.

The continuation of this project resides on how well the prologue chapter appeals to both myself and viewers. If everyone does satisfactory then I will continue from the prologue and pay greater and with USD.

For the prologue chapter I am only looking for 20-30 slides and will pay 500k tc to the artist that takes the role of doing all artwork to the standards I have. If the project gets split between two artists then the character artist (responsible for characters and creatures) will be payed 66% while the person residing over backgrounds and landscapes will recieve 33% as it will require less detail.

Any further details must be taken to my pms and the artist must show the best example of their drawing skills.

The picture I have attached is a example of the art style I want.
Attached Images
IMG_5248.jpg (68.6 KB, 31 views)
Last edited by Tempest; Apr 25, 2018 at 08:53 AM.
oh is this where i put my signature?
I will have more than 300k and also I pay by chapter which will only be but 20-30 pieces that need to be drawn.
The request section of the forums is probably better suited for this. Make sure to update your post with information about the comic.

B) Try to explain what you want in as much detail as you can - in both the post and the thread title.

Thanks!
Bump, finally got around to selling some items so my budget is 500k
pm me your discord and i will show you examples of the art style im seeking, you might find it reasonable.
Bump, 500k budget for a 20-30 frame prologue and I have uploaded a picture of the art style I am seeking