ES Recruitment Drive
someone requested that i upload the spar :>
i think we did ok
as before still have a lot to learn but i think my balance was better.
replay is a bit glitchy i dont know why but if you control the camera with wasd its not to bad.
added the mod this time.
Attached Files
jisse_sparring_glacier.tbm (16.5 KB, 6 views)
Haiketo GlacierSpar 1-3.rpl (762.4 KB, 9 views)
[06:53]Sissykick: my friend was the hottest drag queen in the group.
yeah, first two contacts were good, then you tried to spin uke, but your hand got stuck in his crotch if you spin him the same way but only touch one thigh and head or something it will be nice
pwn: try to keep your body always forward, so that you don't lose balance. Like I said a million times, talking means nothing though..you just have to keep practicing and it'll come.
Your messed up world enthrills me
I will fix the pose later xD
Attached Files
ok buddy.rpl (205.4 KB, 11 views)
Last edited by chlebicek; Feb 17, 2014 at 12:40 PM.
Originally Posted by chlebicek View Post
I will fix the pose later xD

replay is quite meh with the punches. first kick is nice but did not have enough impact.
<8OJ4N>Dark hax-a-lot
<8OJ4N>sounds like a knight

So you didn't like how (at about 340) I grab uke's arm with the right hand, then dm him, switch the grab to my left hand, give his arm a spin through the air and at the same time get a decap with a kick(285). After that I catch the arm that has been spinning in the air and dm the elbow. I don't think you caught any of that. XD

Added a pose.
Attached Files
ok.rpl (208.2 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by chlebicek; Feb 17, 2014 at 02:12 PM.
So you didn't like how (at about 340) I grab uke's arm with the right hand, then dm him, switch the grab to my left hand, give his arm a spin through the air and at the same time get a decap with a kick(285). After that I catch the arm that has been spinning in the air and dm the elbow. I don't think you caught any of that. XD

Added a pose.

i know its all impressive and stuff in words but the replay just didn't look good. try fixing that.
<8OJ4N>Dark hax-a-lot

lol I ain't fixing shit

thought you'd be impressed (it's 100 dm :P)

Not really :/ i just dont like the dismembering with hands part cuz it looks too messy.
<8OJ4N>Dark hax-a-lot