Ranking
I'm an enjoyer of whisky/whiskey and also enjoy my fair share of liqueurs and liquors

Something affordable which you guys could try would be Suntory Whisky its pretty damn good. I've tried a handful and you can't really go wrong with them in my opinion
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
I like most kinds of beers, but my favorite is Witbiers and Porters. IPAs suck ass

This is my favorite at the moment, a local brew (Chicago):

If I'm drinking spirits my favorite is definitely gin. Most others I can't get super into

I broke my glasses that I'd had for 6 years on my 21st birthday which was annoying. Only time I'd ever been blackout drunk but at least there were snapchat videos to wake up to. Transcript from my favorite:

larfen - Dude, I'm like, soooooooooooooooooooooooo smart
friend recording - You know you're going to wake up tomorrow and see this right?
larfen - And I'm going to agree with it
[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~
Originally Posted by Lucy View Post
You should try finding the name for it hours, sounds interesting.

baileys.
Originally Posted by Larfen View Post
larfen - Dude, I'm like, soooooooooooooooooooooooo smart
friend recording - You know you're going to wake up tomorrow and see this right?
larfen - And I'm going to agree with it

hahaha.
M I N I V A N
Originally Posted by Donut View Post
you're the kind of guy that waits 10 years to drink his whiskey haha

id rather buy a 10 year old whiskey because i really dont have the patience nor self discipline for that

though i do indeed like a fancy whiskey haha
my favorite is probably the laphroaig, the intense smokey flavor is just irresistible
dreamy suicide act
oh man, cinnamon schnapps are the worst or cinnamon alcohol in general,

Remember in december when I started drinking everything in the house from moonshine to the leftover gross cinnamon stuff, let's just say I'm done with cinnamon flavored drinks.. :barf:
|Evil|
I don't exist
My poisssssonn.
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
That's looks pretty good,

Man I need me some Virginia sweetwater moonshine again, was gross but did the job pretty good.
|Evil|
I don't exist
Shit might as well count me in.

Best story: Frat party we had last semester in my friend's house.

Worst story: Walk of Shame...
<a href=https://imgur.com/gallery/AnXm6 target=_blank>https://imgur.com/gallery/AnXm6</a>
Dargon Moderated Message:
Infracted for having the best goddamn replays in Toribash history.

Recently I've been drinking redds strawberry ale.. that shit along with their blueberry ale is so fucking good
Pickled is alright
And fresh is quite a delight
Creati0n-approved