Ranking
Original Post
New Guitar Advice
Hey

Im getting a new guitar, but as you know there are millions to choose from so I was hoping for some advice.

I play Blues, Jazz, Rock, Funk and pretty much everything else.
My budget is about R15 000 (South African Rands - ZAR)
I like the Les Paul shape.
Best tip: Go to a guitar shop try a few guitars (not just the name brands either) and find one that has a good feel to it, and more then half of the time, the cheapest guitars have the best tone.

I have a old beat up ibanez gio that i got at a pawn shop for about 70 bucks.

Basically, don't just go for looks and hype, take your time and pick one that will last you a while.
Get a Gibson Explorer.

Seriously, if your looking for epic quality and style.
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot
Get an Epiphone. Cheaper and damn near exactly the same as a Gibson. Plus the pick-ups are sexier.
I AM SOFA KING WE TODD ED!!!
Listen to what doxxy said. Its the best advice here. I personally played at least 15 different guitars from old gibson les paul custom's to fender's in the shop i went to before I bought my 2 guitars, a samick torino and a hamer echotone.

I picked the 2 I did because they just felt right when I played on then. Its something you need to do, a guitar cant be picked for you, its best to go and pick it yourself.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]