Toribash
lel0uch: i think its fine, seeing as this was a FREE-HAND draw. edward is so edward... he is just staring into shit space, thats what he does... (you might wanna make him staring at bella). for now i think you real problem is the nose on bella
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
This look pretty cool.
Being how I'm not such a big fan of Twilight, I hate to like drawings of the characters, but this is nice.
The person who looks most like themselves in your drawing is Jacob.
Bella's face needs to be a bit more round and "peachy"..
Edward's eyebrows need to be raised a tad, and he needs to have a little more hair above his left ear (his perspective).

Other than that, this looks pretty good and will likely turn into something better.
7/10
BAD LUCK
Originally Posted by Dr0pK1ck View Post
lel0uch: i think its fine, seeing as this was a FREE-HAND draw. edward is so edward... he is just staring into shit space, thats what he does... (you might wanna make him staring at bella). for now i think you real problem is the nose on bella

Oh. But this was a poster. I just tried to copy it exactly.
And the nose is long fixed, i scanned this image BEFORE fixing her nose because i was excited and wanted to show this as soon as possible. -_-

Originally Posted by firebolty View Post
This look pretty cool.
Being how I'm not such a big fan of Twilight, I hate to like drawings of the characters, but this is nice.
The person who looks most like themselves in your drawing is Jacob.
Bella's face needs to be a bit more round and "peachy"..
Edward's eyebrows need to be raised a tad, and he needs to have a little more hair above his left ear (his perspective).

Other than that, this looks pretty good and will likely turn into something better.
7/10

Thank you. Actually, i have a habit of concentrating more on my favourite character. I just wanted to make jacob really good. So you can say this is the reason i didn't draw the others well.
In my opinion you have done an excellent job on these drawings, not many people are good at drawing by hand...

Anyways the only thing i find out of place is Bella's left eye (Her perspective).

Either ways really good job.

^^,