ES Recruitment Drive
Spoiled kids;
Wealthy posh douchebags;
People on those stupid Vespa's;
Poor people;
Every 13 year old around me who is not a virgin anymore;
Periods

I can probably think of some more, later on.
Originally Posted by Dose View Post
Once I grabbed a cat by its tail, swung him round and smashed it on to the ground. Perfectly legal where I live.

What gets me down is a big ass punch.

I would literally mope for weeks after one of those because I want to be the very best, like no one ever was. To not get punched is my real test, to punch back is my cause. I will travel across the land, moping far and wide.

I have never seen a bigger idiot than you.
Yea hurt an innocent animal.Your 10 times bigger,so you must feel really powerful.I'd like to see you facing a fully grown lion.
Oh my word dose.
Your dad obviously fucked you more than once in your head.
Dragging your cat by the tail and smashing him into the ground , well here something for you , fuck you.
This thread is full of butthurt...
Dose troll level: 9001

And, what gets me down is not doing something as best as I can.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm not familiar with the fag,Didn't know he was a regular troll.
Shmevin,do you prosper at school?
Honors classes, 4 advanced placement classes, A's and B's.
I usually get caught in all the work and have to cut corners to get it done on time. That's what gets me annoyed.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Dose View Post
Once I grabbed a cat by its tail, swung him round and smashed it on to the ground. Perfectly legal where I live.

What gets me down is a big ass punch.

I would literally mope for weeks after one of those because I want to be the very best, like no one ever was. To not get punched is my real test, to punch back is my cause. I will travel across the land, moping far and wide.

You sure did ruffle a lot of feathers
I'm tor1g0d
My family, specially my step-dad, who is a complete idiot. They have the ability to make me sad and full of hate.
I don't really give a damn to old guys and rich/poor people.
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people
Hamsters ♥ Eternally proud to be Fyre ♥
White Wine in the Sun by Tim Minchin...other than listening to that song, i don't really get sad xD
I'm so noob, I press C twice
Proud member of [Extreme]