Ranking
well that will sure make things easier ;P

my GMT is +3 and im usually on from 8pm till i am really tired xD but i can sometimes go on earlier depends on the day etc
Imaparrot~!
GMT +3, online mostly in 17.00 - 21.00, 14.00 - 18.00 in GMT.
I could donate something like 60k if you wish ;o
gmt -5, online most thursdays fridays saturdays and sundays. between 10:00 am and 2:00 am, but it varies a lot.
Awesome. Glad so many people are on board. Once it gets started, if anyone wants to have impromptu tournaments based around all this, feel free. I kinda want to wait a little longer to see if anyone else comes along. But that may not happen.

Tonakai, that would be awesome. I tried finding the old OLDAbank, but couldn't remember the credentials. I will try again, but we may have to make a new one. I am pretty sure it was empty though, so no huge loss.

If anyone has any suggestions on ways we could make this better, or even of other comps we could integrate into the same theme, feel free to post them. Otherwise I will have this startes relatively soon. It always ends up taking me a little longer than planned for this sort of thing, but I always get it done eventually ;)

EDIT: For the other events and stuff, don't let not having TCs or items stop you from trying. If you have an idea just post about it and we can all try to figure out something.
Last edited by deady; Dec 18, 2012 at 12:21 PM.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
It would be nice to have Olda do some shit now and again, if we are going to do something let me know, i have a little TC i could donate (5k or something)
We are doing this, it just hasn't started yet.
Well, its looking like nobody else will come along. Keep an eye out for this to start. I may wait until I have a working home connection, but maybe not, if anyone would be up for helping me with TC distribution and replay verification, please let me know