ES Recruitment Drive
Removing the roof could be advisable. might cause problems in case of being lifted up for a suplex and the roof obstructing that. Wall DMs are never fun either
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
I love this mod so far. #1 mod for me now.(Point this out to all them faggot lifters you know) then offer to duel them in it.
Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
Removing the roof could be advisable. might cause problems in case of being lifted

Yeah
For the lifter
You can just make the lifter sit his ass down by pushing off of the roof and pressuring him.
Last edited by Soon; May 27, 2015 at 01:15 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"Do you explore the unknown or are you afraid of losing your throne?" I am Soon.
You cut off my quote. Lifting in a snapkick or walking somebody out, and suplexing is different. A simple suplex is negated by the roof. all one would have to do, like what you said, is launch off the wall.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
Suplex deprive in value with no such thing as out side DQ. Also you aren't in need of suplexing anyone when they don't get the chance to toss you over them right?
"Do you explore the unknown or are you afraid of losing your throne?" I am Soon.
The walls are probably too high to get lifted over.
In the other abd with walls mod I already posted there's no roof, me and zockinator couldn't get over the line without changing gravity.
And even if you could get over the wall without changing gravity, which is pretty good already, then it won't matter, cause the walls were just made super duper high (so, they didn't stop at the place a line was.

In other words, you can remove the roof and make the walls 10210843801 times higher without any problems. Which is more fun imo, you can be distrubted by this roof
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
*Idea* Make the roof like insanely high and make the dojo regular Aikido sized people use their arms and legs to walk up the walls then fall down and destroy their opponents would be funny as hell
Hey, can I use this in an event? I'll pay or link here to compensate! PM me if you need more information.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Originally Posted by meow View Post
Hey, can I use this in an event? I'll pay or link here to compensate! PM me if you need more information.

Does this mean your request is still open? or is this what you are looking for?

To the creator

I personally do not understand this version as I believed aikido was a "ring out" type of game variant, and seeing as the turnframes get longer and longer as the match goes on, The fluidity of attacks will start lacking towards the most crucial part of the fight.

Honestly to me it looks as though people will be robbed of victory in this version down to the "overpowered" points system, that seems to rack up millions of points from grabbing and bashing the tori's together for a lengthy period.

Unless the walls are made to disqualify you (make other guy win) If you touch them with anything other than hands and feet.

So basically I believe If the original has an auto disqualify, then you need to integrate an auto DQ in to any further versions, otherwise it is not that game type anymore.

Looks well made, But the "Lets slap an invisible box round it" idea is unninspired,

For example If you are going to restrict movement in one section, then you need to compensate for that, mainly the control over the tori,
I doubt anyone is going to be able to do cool looking wall jumps or runs at 40 or 50 turnframes, When they are set out like that for flipping your opponent over.

Score: 2/10 for me, down with box mods! There are ways you can get the same gameplay as this but still have something really nice to be looking at, not just another invisi-box.
and with reduced turn frames to 10 it would change the dynamics of the fight to suit having walls or objects to trick off much better.

If you remake a version Where the walls act like the inner dojo for disqualifying you (hand and foot safe) then I give 7/10, Change the box out for somthing more intresting then I will give it higher score still,
I think you get my point.
- Blu -