Ranking
Original Post
drunk sex while with someone
Okay so my name is ZANDRA and i have had sex while drunk one time tried to get back with the person but it didint work out so im telling people this cause i wanna know how you feel on this subject.(fuck me)
i watch people shower cause why not thats what girls do :o
I think its foolish because stuff can happen that you'll regret and 9 months done the line you got a baby.
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
if you can't control yourself when drunk, don't get drunk or get someone to keep you on a leash.

honestly it's your own responsibility if you do stupid shit while drunk
technically you cannot consent to sex while drunk or intoxicated according to the law, but if you fuck up and get pregnant while drunk, that's your own fault tbh

Edit: I looked it up and apparently you can't consent to sex while drunk or intoxicated on most states, idk which ones you can consent to sex in while drunk or intoxicated
Last edited by Kozmonaut; Oct 17, 2016 at 11:08 PM.
you're on thin ice, pal
You have to be responsible when you get drunk, mate. If you know that you do some dumb shit when you drink, don't get drunk unless you have someone to watch and help you out. That's how bad things happen.

Originally Posted by Itzanovich View Post
Exactly why I'm never drinking. Well, you fucked up bad by being drunk and not controlling yourself.

you'll change your mind when you get older
Originally Posted by ChokeMeDaddy View Post
if you can't control yourself when drunk, don't get drunk or get someone to keep you on a leash.

honestly it's your own responsibility if you do stupid shit while drunk

Nice victim blaming
If you have minions in your avy or sig DO NOT REPLY TO MY POSTS
If you are drunk you could not give consent. If your partner was also drunk, they couldn't either.

Now, people like to blame the guy, or, whoever is taking control of this ordeal in most cases. But I believe if you're both drunk, it's both your faults for the outcome. But if it's something on a more difficult subject, like rape... then it's obviously the rapist, even if you're both drunk.

edit: honestly, idk. youre both drunk. so neither of you can give consent, but if one of the two doesn't want it and the other is forceful, then there's the answer. individual who did it could say they were drunk and couldn't give consent or some shit, I'm not sure.. scratching my head on that subject

If you two were cool with it and intoxicated, then there's nothing to do about it. Stop getting shit faced and fucking. I guess that's what this was about. I didnt really understand what you wanted us to talk about.
Last edited by WeooWeoo; Oct 18, 2016 at 12:13 PM.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."