Ranking
Like Stone said, every game has their good, nice, lovely community, But the other side has butthurt, salty, and racist comments everywhere. If there's a good side to something, there's ALWAYS a bad side
Originally Posted by Oaky View Post
The last few weeks I encountered trolls, salty people, sore losers and payers with humour so rude that I think they need some kind of mental therapy.

Seems normal to me.
“Aaah rum zum zum aaah rum zum zum booly booly booly booly booly rum zum zum”
The community has always been that way for me, atleast for a few years. Typically I can't hold a good conversation unless it's with somebody I know. Pretty strange.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Ive always found this community quite good compared with other games, try talking to the quiet people in the room. The people you really dont want to talk to are generally the very vocal minority
Don't dm me pictures of bowls that you find attractive.
I used to think the toribash community was the best/nicest gaming community ever, and i still think this is the case, but i have to admit that oaky is right. It feels like this community is getting worse every day...

In most cases that's just an illusion tho
It's not getting worse or better. The community was always that way, but some days you meet many nice people and some days you meet many toxic players, it really is just a matter of chance and rooms (try boxshu 500TC tourney room, most toxic hive of players I've ever encountered in my life)
Originally Posted by Smaguris View Post
(try boxshu 500TC tourney room, most toxic hive of players I've ever encountered in my life)

Omg so true xD