Toribash
Should be faster but its ok since Fyerrblad is in it (Im his assistant) =D
And hard work rendering? I bet yeah
RelaxAll was life. Feels bad to be an oldie.
Yeah I know I saw a program one time it speeded up the rendered frames how fast you wish but I dont know the name
Once you compile it into a movie clip, you should be able to speed it up.

In my opinion, you used too many .inc's. Should have stuck with less than 5 or so.
Church of BnW
Yeah but some of the editing programs lags the video up and yeah too many .inc's
Originally Posted by Magmaa View Post
In my opinion, you used too many .inc's. Should have stuck with less than 5 or so.

I agree, consistent theme > multiple random themes. Good job including glassmen.inc, though. :P

+ Decent quality of replays
+/- Somewhat decent production
- Speed of replays. Once you've rendered the individual replays and compiled them in a movie file of whatever sort, you should be able to speed the individual source .avis up.
- Too many clashing include files used
- Fairly default include files used. Ideally, you'd make one/more of your own/edit one/more to fit a theme. Try learning a little more about POV-Ray's DSL by looking at several substantionally different include files and whatnot. Then try coding your own one, or even just changing a few body part colours.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."