Ranking
No it's either in game or on the forums (requires a lot of posts) but idk about it anymore it would only be fun if people would keep an eye on this forum.
Why not do it on IRC? I could probably find a die rolling script or something...
EDIT: you may also enjoy this: http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0001.html
Last edited by Skazz; Feb 9, 2009 at 06:57 PM.
I'm back, I think... :)
Mod Pack
dude... there's already i die roller script that i have. and i rly dont wanna dl irc right now.

So any1 wanna play right now?
Cant the games be extended? Like we start a game one day, maybe finish it over the period of a couple of weeks.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
OK fine then i will start now i guess

Test Chamber G-5

You enter a room and you can go straight left or right what do you do?
Don't we, like, get an introduction or anything? A quest?
-EDIT-
Tell you what, I'm downloading some D&D sourcebooks... Maybe I'll concoct a bit of an adventure, if we can get 5-6 players together who can be arsed to learn the rules...
Last edited by Skazz; Feb 10, 2009 at 10:25 PM.
Mod Pack
This is MY version of D&D. It's just you do this blah blah blah if you roll a hit then you look at the opponet's armor class and you have to roll that or higher... then roll the 2d6 to determine the damage. which is basically the normal D&D. Do a few moves a day ok?
Sure, do whatever you want... I was thinking of setting up an irc-based campaign of sorts, mostly based on d&d 3rd edition, with some munchkin d20 thrown in for good measure.
Thing is, I suggested a 'Hobbies' forum so I'd have a place to post a thread about roleplaying, and maybe start something up. Then, while browsing towards the OLDA subforum, I came across this thread. It looked interesting, but from what I've seen, it's not what I had in mind.

Now, if you're going to spend time on this, think up a storyline or even anything remotely like it, I'd love a PM to inform me of it, so I can join in. If, however, you intend to continue as you have so far, I'd rather do my own thing on IRC. Might as well play IdleRPG, the way you're doing things...
Mod Pack
I back Skazz, i would love to join that

Hopefull i will talk to you on IRC some time Skazz
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."