Toribash
both me and victor have a wacom, we also cant draw with a mouse (well, at least I cant)

about the battlerite royale, it's a battle royale version of the battlerite game, which is a MOBA ish game where you fight people consistently in a team of 2 or 3 people. The battle royale version only allows duals and many skills and game functions are a little different but the essence of the main game is maintained. Personally I prefer the main game
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

@victortb the "face somewhat manga" image kinda looks like the Horrid Henry's little brother in the cartoon show that took ketamine.

Originally Posted by Lionet View Post
both me and victor have a wacom, we also cant draw with a mouse (well, at least I cant)

about the battlerite royale, it's a battle royale version of the battlerite game, which is a MOBA ish game where you fight people consistently in a team of 2 or 3 people. The battle royale version only allows duals and many skills and game functions are a little different but the essence of the main game is maintained. Personally I prefer the main game

Oh that's cool. I should start thinking about buying one

Originally Posted by maxy View Post
@victortb the "face somewhat manga" image kinda looks like the Horrid Henry's little brother in the cartoon show that took ketamine.

Lol thats kinda similar fr

ALSO GUYS WE HAVE A NEW MEMBER

WELCOME TO WITCH
R.I.P Static
ES staff member in any clan other than [a]
what a shame
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

i am the first single ally, hell yeah

yeee haw welcom dude, feel free to post any time
Originally Posted by violet View Post
happy to be apart of this clan Owo

happy to have you <3
Originally Posted by Lionet View Post
ES staff member in any clan other than [a]
what a shame

smh these fuckin es
we also have HS, don't forget them
i remember there being a clan called Adventure in maybe like 2010 i think

smh not even an ORIGINAL name
fuckin adventure
-----
OK GUYS WE DID 3 WARS YESTERDAY

py vs Tribe

py vs Tank

py vs 0bey (yes, 0bey)

Last edited by Life; Feb 22, 2019 at 05:34 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
R.I.P Static
dunk'd
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.