Ranking
It is $10 USD. Somebody brought it up in IRC and I corrected them. They must've gotten that information from someone misinformed.
<PlayerID666> samule is the coolest guy around
that would kill this game like runescape
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?
Originally Posted by latenitekid View Post
Dude, why does it matter? So what if other people have to work for the belts? People work for the money to buy the QI, so we all work. Okay?

So 1-2 hours real time work is equal to tons of hours in-game?
"When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not our friend."
-U.S. Army Training Notice
*breaks door*
Yeah.
Alot of people are rich and buff themselves up, but they're absolute CRAP ingame.
I'm Back!
Originally Posted by Defyant View Post
Yeah.
Alot of people are rich and buff themselves up, but they're absolute CRAP ingame.

exactly my thoughts.
I haz a Radioactive fetish.
why care, they have black joints, dont whine about it, they earned it. i agree i get annoyed at people buying qi and then braging of their colors, but really not that important
the god
Let's not turn this into a rant thread. It is another way to make Nabi (whom we all love) money (which they all love). If you think that it is too cheap, tell an administrator. This was a simple question thread, and the question has been answered.
<PlayerID666> samule is the coolest guy around
Gee am I behind, since when could you buy Qi?
but 1$ for 1K? that is a little cheaty, but when you think about it, it kinda makes sense, right?
"Mandrake... it appears were in a shooting war."
"Oh hell... are the Russians involved sir?"