Toribash
Original Post
Clan Tutorial (Updated 3/28/08)
So, it's changed again. Toriclans gives us a new way of creating clans, and now it is more accessible than ever.

Requirements:

-A leader

-20k tc (that's 20000)

-A clan tag, such as [Bncy] or [TJKD] or [RWL]. I'm strongly against things like "[Clan-leader-ninja-warrior]Nubcaek" as your full name. A clan tag is supposed to be like a tiny decoration. Small, simple.

Procedure:

-First off, make a thread about your clan. The thread name should be [DSC] plus your clan name. Include a story, memberlist, clan aim, and any sort of organization you might have planned out. Get your name out into the community, and try to get them to like you. This isn't really necessary anymore, but nobody's going to know who the hell you are if you don't do this. Also, it's easier to recruit if you make yourself available in many places.

-When you're ready, you'll send me your 20k tc, with the name of your clan, it's tag, and its leader's name CLEARLY DISPLAYED to make absolutely certain there is no room for error.

-At this point, I set up your clan and it's leader, and your subforum. You now go into Toriclans and update your roster there, but keep in mind that ONLY THE LEADER CAN DO THIS.

Advice:

-You should make sure you have a good number of members before you make your clan. The tc won't be refunded if it falls apart.

-Know who you want to be listed as leader, because ToriClans only allows one leader per clan. If you have multiple leaders, one of them has to be the "official" leader.

-If you've seen other clans with passworded subforums, it's because they had a good reason for it. If you think your clan needs (read: NEEDS) one, come to me with your reason. If I think it's a good reason, you can get a passworded subforum as well. Keep in mind though, I don't like giving out passworded areas, so it must be a need, not a want.

No need to send 50k for a clan room anymore, since rooms can now be created on a whim. If you send 50k for a room, it will be sent back.
Last edited by Delaid; Aug 14, 2008 at 04:32 AM. Reason: Updated clan room procedure.