ES Recruitment Drive
This clan is a clan for über noobs fags douches and loser who really suck and can't co-operate cheat and hate everyone

ur just mad cuz ur clan lost the war and...Good Job u just described your clan.
What's the difference between us? Let's start at the penis.
Natsuhappy was kicked from my clan for disrespecting others. Just ignore him.

P.S. Hi Yonas
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
Haha, thanks guys <3

Also FYI TheL0rd33, P.S. stands for personal statement,
Hi Yonas

idk if it kinda makes sense :P
What's the difference between us? Let's start at the penis.
i personally said hello to you.
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
Hi my name is nik, i am black belt, after 180 games i am 2 dan.
My belt rank 16000.
Favorite mods mushu\wushu.
Age 16
Please take me to your clan.
Ramsten, this is a Clan disscusion thread not a recruitment one.

P.S Yonas GL with keeping moenergy toghether.
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
This clan is really inactive... i rarely see anyone from Monster Energy anymore.
You recently changed your name to something racist/offensive and we don't condone stuff like that here. It is both against the general board rules as well as against the specific Clan related rules:
Originally Posted by Gynx View Post
Your clan name/tag must not break any forum rules and any clans made for the sole purpose of trolling/being offensive can be removed at a moderator's discretion without refund. This includes but is not limited to clan tags and names.

I have thus changed your clan name and tag. If you want to change it back to something normal you will have to pay the the fees specified in this post which you should study more thoroughly next time around.

This thread will remain closed until all this stuff is resolved as well!