Toribash
Originally Posted by Kai-Tiger View Post
Tutorial - How to bring back a dead clan

wow so what is the first word in your thread?

*cough*

Have you noticed the way that this forum just happens to be called Clan Discussion? Or the way that the board description is anything clan related goes here? Rule number one of writing an argument: get your facts straight. Secondary school English.

On a seperate note, I can agree with your point, but I honestly don't see it happening often. Which is a good thing, of course.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
3vi1 your an idiot i was saying this isn't the place for tricks and stupid threads.

for starters its impossible to resurrect a clan cause its just gonna get deleted.
2, this thread was unnecessary as it does nothing but state the obvious.

I haven't even seen a person try and resurrect an old clan cause all the members around in those days know not to resurrect.
Tricks? Where's the trick? The reason you see a "trick" is because you are apathic and find it impossible to detect any semblance of subtlety in language.

If this argument is to continue, then we'd better take it to PMs and not clog this up.

Edit: That -rep proves only that you are a spiteful child. I couldn't care less.
Last edited by 3vi1; Jan 9, 2008 at 02:29 AM.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
Originally Posted by uncopyrightable View Post
It's what's known in the business as a trick -_-

The idea is that:
Noob goes on forums
Noob plans on resurrecting dead clan for the heck of it
Noob needs help
Noob sees aleged tutorial on bringing back dead clans
Noob opens aleged tutorial on bringing back dead clans
Noob reads first post
Noob is put straight
Noob stops planning on resurrecting dead clan

Just so 3Vi1 doesn't continue to embarrass himself once again you haven't looked properly, so i want you to look at the bold writing

and once you read that you will know what i was referring to
You're still taking things at face value. In fact, the only reason that that was stated in the first place was because someone had taken the thread's title literally. I wouldn't consider it a "trick", whatever the original poster calls it.

I still think you're acting in an apathic manner here. If I were to post this topic, then I'd put the use of "Tutorial" down to use of sarcasm. Uncopywritable isn't here to correct or confirm that.
-.-

stop your bickering. This was meant to prevent future necromancy. Who cares how he approached how to do this. The point is, it will probably work.
Which was exactly my point at the top of the page.
Necromancy hasn't even been happening or attempted lately cause most people know that its not allowed and that small percentage that don't get told when they go and say im gonna bring back that clan and take over it.