Ranking
Original Post
(Dank) Dank Kush
{Will be finished...soon...}
Last edited by yonas123; Dec 20, 2015 at 05:57 AM.
What's the difference between us? Let's start at the penis.
Application for the best drink EVER
Belt (if you've yet to reach black belt, you will have to really impress us): black belt almost 2nd dan
How happy are you with your level of skill in the game? : I know I am not the best but I know I can beat the best
Why do you want to join us and not another clan?(explain as best as you possibly can): I want to know that I can bring and clan straight to the top
Are you recommended by one of our members ? (if so,by who ?) : ....
Have you read our rules, and do you agree to follow them if accepted ? I agree to the rules and the punishments they may follow
Your Favorite Official Mod to play: akido/ABD
Things you are skilled at: (Cannot include Toribash skills like replay-making. Can include anything else in which you're better than average): I think that makes me stand out is I learn from pros mistakes to when I play I don't make them
Examples of that skill(if applicable, at least 2 examples would be nice): i get mine and "pros" mistakes and use them to my advantage (idk how else to put it)
Previous Clans(if any):RUDE
Favorite Forum(if any): all basically
Toribash organizations affiliated with(if any):none
Do you have an alternate account, and if so, what is it ?( if you're in a clan with another account, we can't let you in our clan with any account) : I have another account with no clan XD21XD rank 18k if you want both to be joining
Country/Location: USA
Level of forum activity(Important!):I check every day (2) times
Number of Infractions(if any):idk

If you have any questions where else I live I can't give them to you from my past my uncle is a killer (Clifford moore) and I'm not comfortable giving where I live if you REALLY need to know I will say but I don't want to
Name: Marlon

Belt: 5th Dan (i use my alt account though)

Active on Tb,i usually check the thread everyday.

Reason i want to join: I was playing with Meeeehhhh and we played a best out of 13 7-6 (i think :P)(he won) and he said you did well,so you should apply so thats what i'm doing now) .

What i mod i mainly play: Aikido
Other mods i play sometimes: Wushu/Mushu,Ninjutsu and ABD.

Previous clans i've been in: Phenomenal (Phen),Blood Warriors (Bw),Pyro (Pyro) i forget the other one :L.

Specialties: Sparring and a little bit of parkour

That is it,Thank you for reading
Last edited by Demecy; Aug 19, 2014 at 08:09 PM. Reason: Just a few things to make it look nicer.
Name: Alan (im a girl though)
Belt(Minimum Brown): 2nd dad
Forum Activity(1-10):10
Ingame Activity(1-10):10
Special skills(optional): i Can Throw my Kunai at Mach Speeds
Best Mods: swfixed.tbm samuraiweeble.tbm
About me:

hey i've been playing for about 5 years now and am 2nd dan blab blelt on my other account i can pm u with it if you want me too

i really love monster and other energy drinks like redbull and nose, and also im really good at toribash

i love Monster Energy Dink, Halo, and Memes like PewDiePie...

please accapet me into your clan,
im here to ruin your fun
Oh, Srry I didnt realize u guys there, well there was a recruitment thread so I wasnt expecting ppl here.

Note for ALL:Application, Hit me With a PM
-----------------------------------------

xstfx: Well you joined already a new clan,
DeadPulse:^^^same
Keggy:Ive accepted, but I need to see you play INgame ok
Read what I said above
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Everyone, Recruitment: go to the recruitment thread not here.
This clan is a clan for über noobs fags douches and loser who really suck and can't co-operate cheat and hate everyone
Born in darkness... Rising to beat the world... he is ภคtรย!