Toribash
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Original Post
Help Squad Recruitment Drive

Help Squad Recruitment

It's that time again! Help Squad is looking to bring in some new faces.

What do Help Squad members do?
As the name suggests, Help Squad is a team of forum assistants that are heavily involved with monitoring the "Help" forum and #support channel within the Toribash Discord, draft/improve our FAQ, and server-sit beginner servers. New user retention is our main focus. We manage Red/Blue beginner clans, where events and activities are run to create an environment that eases new players into the game.

What does it take to become a Help Squad member?
We're looking for active members that have interest in assisting new players and work to solve user-generated issues in Technical Support here on the forums, and #support on Discord. You are most likely going to be some of the first faces of staff that players will see. A good attitude and time to carry out your tasks are mandatory.

How do I apply?
Send all applications to TyZi, Wizard, or any Help Squad member. DO NOT POST YOUR APPLICATIONS IN THIS THREAD.

After you have sent in your application and the recruitment drive is announced closed, keep in mind that it may be a fair amount of time before all applications we have selected are accepted. Applications that have been accepted will receive a PM stating so and will receive instructions on what to do from that point forward as a member.

The drive will end three weeks after the creation of this thread. Good luck!

Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up