Ranking
Original Post
Why do you wear your current set?
My current set has been my set for almost a year now. No matter what items i get or what colours i accumulate, I always go back to my default black and white tori with my splatter beanie.

My splatter beanie was an item I won in a Beanie event, so its essentially a custom item specifically made for me. And no other item has come close to replacing it other than full cel shading.

I always use pink, blue and orange items such as blood, ghost, grip, emote, etc, so i have a tonne of pink and blue items on me all the time.

Also I like checkered stuff, so that kind of helps. My entire set was made by me, since its a fairly simple yet elegant set in my opinion.

My flame was a more recent addition to my set, and i just wanted something simple this still looks cool. Obviously, once again, I went for all black to match my tori.

My Set

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I give the best relationship advice
cause im poor
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
this exact helios dq is the very first item i bought in the game, i've never deactivated it. she's all i need
Your pal,
crith
Because static and pure is my favorite color combo and everyone else hates it, saying it's like looking into the sun.
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
cuz playing with joint textures is hard and i can use the handicap -.-;;;
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

it help me concentrate more on what i'm doing
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
my tori is my persona

me

My aunt has 2 great big personalities (boobies), and i love playing with them all night long
I wear mine because it's a mixture of all my best goat sets. The hands/leg are from original set. The udder and head are edits from a 2017 commission. I use pure blood to represent milk.

Me

The head is like the mona lisa, the eyes are always looking away and at you.
its the best set
[duck] 01101000 01101001 01110000 01101111 01110100 01101001 01100010 01101111 01110010