Toribash
I appreciate all the offers. I'll do the 6 USD on the Boredfighter head. Will pm you.

As for the 20 USD for the tiger an advens set. I was more or less looking for 20 USD just for the tiger set. I'm currently getting other offers in my pm's to. Thanks for all the offers thus far but I'll be waiting for a bit more offers before making any definite decisions on the sets.
Then I’ll do 15 for advens
~ .....Want to become a Market Squid? PM me an application!.....~
~ .....Market Squad..... | .....Administrator.....~
~.....If you have any questions PM me or DM me on Discord: athin. .....~
Deal. check pm's, Athin. As for PavoR252. I originally payed 27USD at the time I bought the set. I can go lower because I know I slightly over payed. I just loved the set. Just make an offer on what you think is fair. That set is a little special though, so I might wait for more offers....
-----
Also the Boredfighter head is on hold at the moment. I haven't heard anything from ETIQUETTE yet. Might go back on sale if I don't receive a response in a day or two.
Last edited by DLA96; Aug 12, 2018 at 09:09 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Since i have only 120k ill offer 100k for the start counter me with your offer i rly like this set too bud i cant pay in usd buddy
Im still standing by my $5 for the boredfighter head
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[TGS] Forever!
Velo's #1 BoyFanFriend!
Need To Get In Touch? Nyce#0394 on Discord!
Rythm, it'll go to you if ETIQUETTE doesn't respond in the next few hours. I'll pm you at that time.
Sorry, Frost. Somehow went right past your offer. I'm looking for a bit more. Originally payed 250k but I'm not expecting to sell at that price though. I'll counter at 180k
You bought it from vinyl for 150k may 7, 2017. I know since I bid on it back then as well. Please do not lie about stuff as it looks bad for you.

On that note I'll stick with my 100k offer unless you can show proof of a more substantial offer.
. LETS GET FUCKED UP
Checking Pm's now to clarify. I'm not going to argue because I buy a lot of sets. If it was 150k then it was a mistake on my part. I can't find Vinyl's thread. If you can or someone else can find the thread then it would be much appreciated.