Ranking
Originally Posted by LikeASir3 View Post
GMT: Britain
Proof of Fan: YouTube Account name- Minecraft3777
Previous Clans: None
Reasons for leaving: Unloved lol (No previous clans)
What Can You Bring To This Clan: I play regular and can entice people into the clan with my charms
Singleplayer or Multiplayer: Practice moves on Jeff then use them in multiplayer
How did You hear about the channel: Looking for fighting game videos saw toribash on your channel and saw how good the moves were and was subbed ever since
Aside From Our Toribash Shows, Which Are Your Favorite Shows Of Ours And Why: Terraria because I think it is an awesome game

No. He asks what time zone you are in Gmt ie: GMT -2.

To find out your time zone clickey here http://whatismytimezone.com/
|Ellie|Sparchar|Jack.M|Spartacraft (Forever shunned)|RossBarker|@#w#@|
Luckily for him Britain only has one timezone, which is GMT +/- 0. But right now it is +1 for daylight savings time.
| old boi | Cyri | Xioi | Chill | SparChar | Fatman | JackMorris |
"Go back in time and get it tomorrow" - Jack
Originally Posted by rossbarker View Post
Luckily for him Britain only has one timezone, which is GMT +/- 0. But right now it is +1 for daylight savings time.

The timezone question is half finding out someone's timezone and half testing someone has the basic intelligence to either know what a timezone is or Google it if they don't.
1. Have you noticed there are TWELVE questions and you should answer all of them: Yes
2. Real Name: Markus
3. Age: 15
4. Timezone
I am currently at GMT +1
5. Proof Of Fan: Youtube Subscriber name: Markus Simonsen.
6. Have you read
The Clan Rules: Yes
7. Previous Clans: None
8. Reasons For Leaving: Haven't been in one
9. What Can You Bring To This Clan: A good mood + i'm trying my best to get better and better. Only bad to dickheads, but trying to take it nicely!
10. Single Player Or Multiplayer: Multiplayer ofcourse
11. How Did You Hear About The Channel: I was watching one of your vids on youtube, and tried to search after the channel.
12. Aside From Our Toribash Shows, Which Are Your Favorite Shows Of Ours And Why: Haven't seen them, since i'm very interested in Toribash at the moment. But i like Gmod and Minecraft (Watch not play).
Originally Posted by MarkMusen View Post
1. Have you noticed there are TWELVE questions and you should answer all of them: Yes
2. Real Name: Markus
3. Age: 15
4. Timezone
I am currently at GMT +1
5. Proof Of Fan: Youtube Subscriber name: Markus Simonsen.
6. Have you read
The Clan Rules: Yes
7. Previous Clans: None
8. Reasons For Leaving: Haven't been in one
9. What Can You Bring To This Clan: A good mood + i'm trying my best to get better and better. Only bad to dickheads, but trying to take it nicely!
10. Single Player Or Multiplayer: Multiplayer ofcourse
11. How Did You Hear About The Channel: I was watching one of your vids on youtube, and tried to search after the channel.
12. Aside From Our Toribash Shows, Which Are Your Favorite Shows Of Ours And Why: Haven't seen them, since i'm very interested in Toribash at the moment. But i like Gmod and Minecraft (Watch not play).

Solid app, welcome aboard.
1. Have you noticed there are TWELVE questions and you should answer all of them: Yes 2. Real Name:tyrese
3. Age:10
4. Timezone (Click here to check): I am currently at GMT +/-5:00____
5. Proof Of Fan: I subscribed my name is Tyrese Foster 6. Have you read The Clan Rules:Yes 7. Previous Clans:RAE
8. Reasons For Leaving:The leader was mean
9. What Can You Bring To This Clan: A good sparer and a happy spirit
10. Single Player Or Multiplayer: Multiplayer
11. How Did You Hear About The Channel:Irl people told me
12. Aside From Our Toribash Shows, Which Are Your Favorite Shows Of Ours And Why: Toribash REPLAY SHOWCASE EP1.Because it was the seed that became a tree like life. hope I get in
-----
Also it posted wrong so read it carefull
Last edited by tyrese123; May 20, 2014 at 03:06 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by tyrese123 View Post
1. Have you noticed there are TWELVE questions and you should answer all of them: Yes 2. Real Name:tyrese
5. Proof Of Fan: I subscribed my name is Tyrese Foster 6. Have you read The Clan Rules:Yes 7. Previous Clans:RAE
12. Aside From Our Toribash Shows, Which Are Your Favorite Shows Of Ours And Why: Toribash REPLAY SHOWCASE EP1.Because it was the seed that became a tree like life. hope I get in
-----

He means other than toribash
|Ellie|Sparchar|Jack.M|Spartacraft (Forever shunned)|RossBarker|@#w#@|
Originally Posted by tyrese123 View Post
-----

All great except question 12, it's talking about shows other than our Toribash ones (None is an acceptable answer)
sorry
-----
I'll fix it
-----
12. Aside From Our Toribash Shows, Which Are Your Favorite Shows Of Ours And Why: Overgrowth.Because it has action and fight just love it
Last edited by tyrese123; May 21, 2014 at 03:44 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I have bad news.Every time I try to go on multiplayer it says toribash.exe is closing
because it says there's a problem when there isn't so I may not be in multiplayer
for a while.But I will say active in the MOFF clan threads
-----
Got it working
Last edited by tyrese123; May 22, 2014 at 08:48 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump