ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
For Pwr
In light of recent events and the complaints we've had in the last few days, Pwr is kicked from the clan.
As for Jesus, ldiot, and possibly kalsiusis, you guy are welcome to stay.
Demon is too.

Any opinions on this, whether for or against should go in this thread.

Pwr, if you think this was an unfair conclusion, you can post about it too.

I am okay with reapplications, but your activity will be fully reviewed from the forums and possible in-game.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
I'd like to add that the rest of you newcomers are not even welcome to stay, but in fact we'd love you to! You seem like nice enough people and I think you have the potential to fit [o] just about perfectly. Pwr, however, does not. Never did.

As I stated in the App thread, we DID only invite him because we'd made the joke that we would just accept the next random dude who posted an application. So, we did, knowing full well that Pwr had posted a sub-par application and seemed like someone we wouldn't want in the clan.

We let it slide, whatever. He invited some decent people, so we let it slide. He started inviting stupid people, we start taking notice. He acts like a jackass and outright silly, we don't take it any longer.

I'm going to give one comment on the whole Pwr vs Demon situation. Demon, you were acting like a baby, but other than that I like you. You're not unintelligent, and I understand your frustration when someone as stupid as Pwr seemingly has higher rank than you. That's partly why this thread exists. We don't want him to have that rank or, in fact, any rank at all.

So, as said: I would personally love for the rest of you guys to stay. Ldiot, you seemed like a chill enough dude in-game. Jesus, you seem like a nice dude, and we could use those here. Kalsiusis, you haven't posted like, at all. So, I'm okay with you staying around as long as you don't actively fuck up like your fellow Pwr.

Kraetyz out.
MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY
The material we've found is just too graphic.
I mean... She was just a little girl, man. A beautiful, normal 13-year old girl.
And you took her from the world in the most terrible, disgraceful, inhumane way possible.
Look. I don't care what you do in your spare time. I don't care what you feel sexually attracted to. But don't spread it on the internet. It's just shocking.
f=m*a syens
Originally Posted by Arglax View Post
The material we've found is just too graphic.
I mean... She was just a little girl, man. A beautiful, normal 13-year old girl.
And you took her from the world in the most terrible, disgraceful, inhumane way possible.
Look. I don't care what you do in your spare time. I don't care what you feel sexually attracted to. But don't spread it on the internet. It's just shocking.

Aye...
[o]|ORMO|Replay thread!
Last edited by Chartle; Tomorrow at 13:37 AM..
Well, Pwr, was I guess *pretty* bad?.. But if it wasn't for him I wouldn't be in here in the first place to props to that, but yet again the 3rd restatement is that after a few invites the rest were bonkers.

Though that's quite a shame he had to go, yet it was a miracle. We can never really decide what happens when we send one away, and thus is the ultimate riddle. Not everything should be resolved and be decided on but he was universal factor and had no chances.
Where does the Earth truly lead me? I continue to wonder.
Can I still post here and in the main threads since I invited most of my friends?
Well I'm not sorry for posting as much I have a odd sleep cycle. I sleep through the day and stay up at night. I will try to post more

I guess its good you guys removed pwr. He thought he was great b/c he created his account in 08 or whatever.
Last edited by -Kas-; Oct 12, 2013 at 06:22 AM.
Originally Posted by Pwr View Post
Can I still post here and in the main threads since I invited most of my friends?

You can post in here and in the applications thread provided it's an application post. All other threads are for members. Posting in those would be considered invading. Whether anyone acts on that would depend on your posts.

My personal suggestion if you want to be a part of this clan would be to go about your forum and game activity as a clanless player for a while and improve your persona. I don't care about old history because people change, but it still matters and may prevent you from getting majority approval here.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
Originally Posted by kasiusis View Post
Well I'm not sorry for posting as much I have a odd sleep cycle. I sleep through the day and stay up at night. I will try to post more

I guess its good you guys removed pwr. He thought he was great b/c he created his account in 08 or whatever.

Post whenever you can, mate! Forum's open 24/7, believe it or not. ;)
MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY
Originally Posted by kasiusis View Post

sometimes i don't post for years
f=m*a syens