Toribash
My answer is going to have to be a no on CallMeLily, with a few seconds of research found out she applied to The Dark Brethren a week ago with the same app.

http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...3&postcount=14
And what's wrong with that :c

It's got all the info you need, it's freeform. And besides, they didn't accept me ;3;

If u need to know more just ask me some questions
Nyan~
Originally Posted by CallMeLily View Post
And what's wrong with that :c

It's got all the info you need, it's freeform. And besides, they didn't accept me ;3;

If u need to know more just ask me some questions

Shows you didn't even put fourth effort to apply, just slapped a c/p down. Also, i'm starting to think you didn't read the entire first page/skimmed as you didn't bother to add some of the requirements to your c/p app (GMT and Hobbies).

Listen, reapply with another app written specifically for Frost and you'll have my yes, otherwise it's a no.
Ik I'm late, but I'm not bothered bout joining this clan now, if the members are like your are :P

Btw, I mentioned I beatbox yes? That's my hobby. good day
Nyan~
Alright, wish you luck in your future goals but you can't just go around applying to multiple clans in a span of a few hours with the same application with minimal changes.
Worm was being a bit harsh to be honest. Shame you decided to look elsewhere, but good luck anyway.
Hello members of Frost. I go by many names, but all you need to know is that I'm your friendly neighborhood crippled Australian-man. I am applying today because of a special somebody who will not be named. Honestly i don't play toribash and have hardly any intentions to do so, however recently Ive been hanging around Reta and Pidda in #vibe and #frost and both of them seem pretty cool even if Reta isn't in Frost. I mainly just play league day in day out playing one of the most annoying champions in the entire game.Shaco. Other than that I'm aspiring to become a history/IT teacher. I have been in many clans, that is no lie. However none of my recent clans i have felt much connection to as they have all been pretty inactive in their irc and forum. My favorite colour is blue like Reta's name.

Reta is like frosts sugar daddy, giving us tc and shit.
Anyways I say yes because I like you ^^
Sugardaddy says yes. Aiden is bae. Invite him already

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god

I don't know you, you don't know me. I didn't care about what you said in your app. Yes for me.
P137~ People who quote themselves are idiots