Ranking
You can't rhyme me twice you plebian.
SpmSL | Deeza445 | Pidda | Hush | Butler | Mongius | Reta | Kamura | Sheik
SrCheetah: I fucked my hand badly once because of an asshole
Hello
Due to the recent dying out of my previous clan,
I decided to join a clan and went to the best place i could find. Vibe's #Irc.
Some lovely fellas by the names of Reta and Oxide2 told me of a chill clan called frost (not sure whether it was because he is good at puns or because you guys like to chill), and i decided to give this a go. My name is Alex, I am 13, My backstory is VERY long and hard to summarize but i currently live in Moscow which has a UTC+03:00 time.
I like puns, I used to go to a boarding school in America(that's why i know English) and i play toribash often but because of exams and lots of tension at home i am often not able to play. I love playing toribash when i do get to play, and as of right now I am a Black belt. My other hobbies include Gaming, Procrastination, Talking to people, watching anime, Browsing 9gag, catching pokemon, studying japanese, and hanging out with friends Irl. I have quiet a lot of alts but i never use any, if i do its because i want to play with a friend of lower rank or some other random reason, other than that, i don't actually remember any passwords to any alts so if i do make one its only for 1 time :P I mostly play on mushu and (even thought i suck) i Like to spar and do parkour. Also i enjoy random mods and i am completely open to people who would like to teach me how to not suck at this game, and people who could teach me how to play major mods like ABD and other ones. i also like to listen to a multitude of musical genres like Rap, Drumstep, and several Japanese Bands (not the J-pop crap, but more like Alternative type music). My favorite color is blue
(a friend of mine invited me to some random clan called Deity (either changed name now or disbanded) but i quit shortly after, then i joined Senpai until it died out and now i'm here :P)

Thanks for reading, Regardless of your answer thanks for your time, and i hope you have a great day!
Last edited by theHevy; May 2, 2016 at 02:32 PM. Reason: Oxide2
but mum told me not to bring aids home and hevys puns are bad enough to make it happen -Origami
Seems like a chill dude.
Yes from me

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god

Originally Posted by theHevy View Post
My other hobbies include Gaming, Procrastination, Talking to people,

We have a lot in common, vote = yes.
I detect no problems, Ye sure.
P137~ People who quote themselves are idiots
Aye from me too.
Yo, Can i join plx?

srsly tho

Ever had an STD? | Need an avy/sigpic? PM me :)
Has my yes, we talked for a bit with a bunch of others and he seems like a chill guy.