Toribash
Original Post
Mods2011~
so I went on youtube and saw about of the videos...The one thing I noticed is that all of the videos were being played on like a regular classic stage besides sk8ing
Like some one way cult of locked minds and no imagination.

If you wan't to attract new people to toribash you must show just how creative this game can be by including many different mods.
The ability to experience so many different things is toribash and sadly what is lacking from nearly all the videos...

So, I ran through all of the mods once but that was by myself. this time will be co-op.
I have about 200k all together in tc located on my accounts which I will use to put together an espionage of events and bring to toribash many ideas, fun stuff,and some videos.

So I just download about every mod not featured on the tb servers and I'm creatng a list of all the mods that don't work on multiplayer,make your computer freeze and all of that so The moderator can check for themselves and remove it from the online server to free up space or see if its just me with these mods that don't work.

I will also write down all of the parkour/free running gymnastics mods.
sports mods.
monster mods.
stuff like that.

I also have some cool idea's for new mods that I will hopefully see in the future.

I will need a partner to run through the mods with me.
A video maker
Mod makers

The rewards in tc for everyone that contributes will be good so participate!

great great!
Was not on for the last 2 days I apologize. Was making preparations for this event

vm:X
mm:X

mod runners:boredpayne,devil1337,wolfice,jcmert,Luminu sian,celloman,junibug,scarfaces

Will need a lot of mod runners btw... this event will take a while.. a couple of months I believe :X so please bring in more runners.
Last edited by Luminescence; Feb 15, 2011 at 02:27 AM.
Share your wisdom with me.
I will be happy to go through the mods with you.

I am competent at general weapons mods (swords, staffs), racing mods, sparring mods, freerunning mods, and upper body only mods. And, of course, the general fighting mods.
Buy TC for a great price here! http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=240345
Buy VIP and Toriprime for a great price here! http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=237249

Hey look more than two lines.
I can play or create mods! I'm also bored of the classic gameplay, would like to do something new!
I too can help with the mods , playing or creating . i do have alot of experience with both
Great great. I'm about ready to start the event...
I am going to start running through the mods now.
video makers and mod makers your job will come after this journey feel free to assist as a runner and more runners are needed :x

I have a lot of tc to give out upon the completion of this event.

looks like I can't begin... no runners are online/
Last edited by Luminescence; Feb 1, 2011 at 04:58 AM.
Thanks for joining.. my gmt is -5... and I'm online from 8pm-2am then 5am to 12 am... every 24 hours so thats 12 hours a day.
there are mods that alot of mods that dont work , but i the real problem is mods that a fucking stupid . You all know what i mean lol

a classic mod with a different name , or a mod that doesnt make sence at all.

ill be on the look out for these