Toribash
Original Post
Hide FLAG button
There has to be an option to hide/show flag in-game
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
Another level of privacy, sure.
If this gets implemented there should also be an option to hide country code in your profile too

i'd support this, although it is kind of nice knowing where your friends are from maybe. Adding onto this, maybe have 2 different privacy moves where you can show it globally (everyone), to friends, or not at all.
Why do you not want people to know what country you're in?

Eesh, I know I used it ingame to determine when the same person keeps making alts and trying to get into my servers.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Exactly thats why id want it to be hidden. If u are an americam its easy to stay incognito. But if u are from romania its hard to make an alt(alterate accont, new account) and people dont know who u are are.

Privacy is for win. Allow us to have privacy 100℅ unless u have admin acc.
Pm me for deals
Can you not just play on your account?
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

I'm not sure that it's a usefull thing
Probably like what not, but I think to mostly useless than usefull
You got a country code in your profile anyway, so it's not that hard to understand where you are from
Like tyzi said, "play on your main account."

Suggesting a "privacy option" because you want to play in the beginner rooms with your alt accounts, doesnt put you in a very good light infront of the community.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Real human from Event Squad! Send your applications to me <3

Make alts even more annoying and harder to detect than they already are... And even worse encourage the use of them... Nope!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Originally Posted by Colors View Post
Like tyzi said, "play on your main account."

Suggesting a "privacy option" because you want to play in the beginner rooms with your alt accounts, doesnt put you in a very good light infront of the community.

U can play all u want in begginer servers with alts and 99% of them won't know who you are.
Originally Posted by Fates View Post
Make alts even more annoying and harder to detect than they already are... And even worse encourage the use of them... Nope!

Regarding that 90% of the users are americans and alts are and wil be a thing i don't see why this would be a problem.

Abount country codes...i think not many people people even know that they are there and if they do they don't bother so search.

I see many high belt accounts with no flag
alts don;t have flag anyway until u link them with e-mail or something like that.

I just think it is nice to have this privacy option. or u can use a proxy, but that costs money.
Pm me for deals