Toribash
Looks awesome, and I have 700gb of my computer to fill. DLing.
[NO]Delaid: STIX ANGRY
[NO]Delaid: STIX SMASH
How graphic intensive is this? I can run hl2 at about half speed with all settings on low, :/

[T]
#hi

Define half speed. >.>

It's worse than HL2, MAYBE. No worse than TF2 or anything, though.
Originally Posted by Ishi View Post
How graphic intensive is this? I can run hl2 at about half speed with all settings on low, :/

It runs on the same engine as all Source games and mods, so It's no different than HL2.

I played insurgency mod for a while, but eventually I went back to my Counter-Strikes. :]
Looks like an interesting game... if it was free (which I doubt it is, cbf to read th e full pages) I'd play it.

Off-topic: Kiwi is alive... again! :o
Gynx is a nubby nubly nub nub who nubs around nubbing
Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
It runs on the same engine as all Source games and mods, so It's no different than HL2.

I played insurgency mod for a while, but eventually I went back to my Counter-Strikes. :]

Well, they do several effects and overlays, at certain times. Not to mention lots of activity.

btw, stonewall6363 (steam friends)
Download it. (again)
Add me.

Light: If my thread is not worth reading, your post is not worth being made. That question has been asked.

>.> I worked hard on this. Srsly.
Last edited by Stonewall; Jul 2, 2008 at 08:12 AM.
Yeah, if you own CSS you can play this.
If you aren't sure, open Steam, go to the Tools tab, and see if Source SDK is there. Not installed, just there. If it is, you can play mods.
Essentially, yes. All this mod needs is the Source Engine, and if you own a source game, you have the engine, so you can play the mods. Download and install it. Then restart Steam and play.