Toribash
Originally Posted by Triton View Post
Damn, honestly this is probably one of the best metal songs that i have heard in a really long time... here's something else you may like, I've posted this already but yeah:

If you don't like this here's the original version both are amazing imo.

didn't really like the remix, but the original was amazing imo

this is also pretty good imo
cage the gargoyle
anyone have any songs that have the same style of "Bigger picture" by JustAGent?
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Originally Posted by ilikepie56 View Post
anyone have any songs that have the same style of "Bigger picture" by JustAGent?

I'm sorry.. cant help you with that.
Have a good weekend MUSIC LOVERS!!
Feel the rock'n roll nigga

-----
Originally Posted by Triton View Post
Hey BB you should check out this band named JAWS, they're not very popular by any means but they make amazing songs. Here's one of my favorites:
[youtube-video]

Just creates such a good vibe check this one out too if you like that one.
[youtube-video]

Reminds me to Cure amazing!!
About Cure.. they wrote that great titel song for 'Dragon Hunters' (dont know if you know)
Last edited by BBKing; Dec 12, 2014 at 04:28 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Please don't paste the whole link into the youtube box, it screws with the video.
@rock and roll nigger Not a fan of that kind of rock usually. It feels too predictable to me, although i could probably find a band that does it in a way that i like. I also addume it's more interesting lyrically than instrumentally.

Cure was cool, i'm fine with the vocals, but i found them pretty uninteresting otherwise.
Ape machine anyone?
Last edited by Lazors; Dec 12, 2014 at 11:37 PM.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
I am not a super big death-metal fan, but if I had to pick a favorite these guys would be my favorite.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnTL1L8a6YI
THE MEME I BESTOW TO YOU LEAVE ~ TRITON
I'm fine with both of the bands above.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Originally Posted by Lazors View Post
Please don't paste the whole link into the youtube box, it screws with the video.
@rock and roll nigger Not a fan of that kind of rock usually. It feels too predictable to me, although i could probably find a band that does it in a way that i like. I also addume it's more interesting lyrically than instrumentally.

Cure was cool, i'm fine with the vocals, but i found them pretty uninteresting otherwise.
Ape machine anyone?

Dayum!!! Love you Lazors!!
Originally Posted by MOGhost View Post
I am not a super big death-metal fan, but if I had to pick a favorite these guys would be my favorite.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnTL1L8a6YI

Good lad.

oOo