Ranking
Original Post
[S] Halo Master Chief Texture Set
I'm almost finished designing a master chief texture set. Here are the pictures below. The only pieces I have left are the chest and groin pieces. I will only accept TC for this item, and would like to sell it for 60k. However, give me your best offer. No recoloring will be available for this item.

Originally Posted by Xipherion View Post
untrustable, 128x128 tex that you have? go buy a 512x512 texture and upload, dont use 128x128

Lol. Not necessarily do so. You can just load you textures in folder /T.B/Custom/you name, how I'm doing.
00Assasin00 and other ppls, remember this rule: D) Criticism whether groundless or informative should now be kept to PM. As should questioning relating to the creation of artwork or software used. These will now fall under the category of useless posting. \\ so i think you should next time think more before trying to crash someones threads, next time i will try to report and this time i just sayed my point... //
Last edited by FlyingMonk; Feb 19, 2013 at 08:12 PM. Reason: + info
Wow, well by now I feel like the set is pretty devalued, so it's unlikely anyone will offer any more than that. And yes, the preview is 128, but I designed it as 512x512. If there are no other offers by this afternoon, then it's yours.
Sure, if you want it, it's yours. I won't be by my computer until later today, so you're welcome to put the TC in my account. I won't be able to send you the textures until this evening though, just to give you a heads up. Thanks again for all the feedback everyone.