Ranking
Original Post
[Ascend] Music Thread!
Post your favorite music/musician/album here!
*Please try to add content to your post not just *I liek this, [youtube video]**

Okay I'll start off:

I have loved Panic! at The Disco since I was in elementary, and the fact that I have all of their albums and have listened to all of their tracks just proves my love for the band. Really, they're awesome. I chose This is Gospel to show to you guys because the message and music video is sooo cool! And this is one of their newer stuff so why not try it? :3

Here is the piano version btw:

Last edited by Rhaemond; May 22, 2015 at 04:19 PM.
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Panic! at The Disco? sounds famillar... hmmm? i didnt watch the vid soz :P

What kind of music(genre) do you like, guys??
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
Originally Posted by eki27 View Post
Panic! at The Disco? sounds famillar... hmmm? i didnt watch the vid soz :P

What kind of music(genre) do you like, guys??

Anything as long as it's not country or opera. I can appreciate classical, but I don't think opera is really good to listen to except if you're in theaters and watching a play.
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
eh, who would listen to an opera? fancy people i guess..
country? it depends on the song to me.. There are some country songs that are really catchy and some thats just shitty

i never liked filipino music..
Originally Posted by eki27 View Post
eh, who would listen to an opera? fancy people i guess..
country? it depends on the song to me.. There are some country songs that are really catchy and some thats just shitty

i never liked filipino music..

Yeah I just hate those two genres.
Seriously?! A Filipino who hates Filipino music?! lol I used to hate the language altogether before because my first language was English and I am better at English than Filipino (fook Tagalog I'm Hiligaynon); anyways I like some songs like by Kamikazee or whatever (I forgot I'm tired and shit); Gloc 9 and the dudes who sang "Bagsakan" (too lazy to google now), and now that I've listened to them often now (Diwata, and some Gloc 9 songs <3) I've turned to like Filipino music now. Except if you're referring old songs used for Harana or tribal songs, then you're right, because I hate them too.
What I'm trying to say here is: I like OPM, not native music, even though our country really tries to convince us to love them.
Originally Posted by Rhaemondzzzkie View Post
Yeah I just hate those two genres.
Seriously?! A Filipino who hates Filipino music?! lol I used to hate the language altogether before because my first language was English and I am better at English than Filipino (fook Tagalog I'm Hiligaynon); anyways I like some songs like by Kamikazee or whatever (I forgot I'm tired and shit); Gloc 9 and the dudes who sang "Bagsakan" (too lazy to google now), and now that I've listened to them often now (Diwata, and some Gloc 9 songs <3) I've turned to like Filipino music now. Except if you're referring old songs used for Harana or tribal songs, then you're right, because I hate them too.
What I'm trying to say here is: I like OPM, not native music, even though our country really tries to convince us to love them.

im hiligaynon too, remember? ;P

well, i do like the concepts and lyrics of someof the songs but, i just cant bring myself to like them. the language makes me dizzy -.- I liek english much better

but lets talk about modern music

Twerking
Butts
Bang Bang lol
what happened to you, world?
Bumping this thread, quick reminder: please don't spam here.

This song is awesome! Fall Out Boy, awesome beat, awesome lyrics, what more?! X333
Last edited by Rhaemond; Jun 1, 2015 at 06:26 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Here is some slovenian rap.. Just if you want to hear what my language sounds like
-----
it doesnt load so im just posting a link by it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_HOCu2gri4
Last edited by frogy200; Jun 1, 2015 at 02:56 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump