Toribash
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Original Post
[About] Liquor

I am amazed myself.

Back in late March, a legacy that was the old Liquor died. Tri and Kaito and everyone did all they could but to no avail, nothing could be done.

When Liquor died back then, I did not say a word, I did not feel as though I could. I was just a drunken old "Blue Waffle" with my buddies JDawg and everyone else. I was just a regular old fuck in this place.

This place is not just our clan, we somehow stick together. We look out for each other, chat with each other, help when things are needed, and just have good bonds. Hell, without some of you, this would not have even started.

I reached out to two of my friends during the middle of Clan league, Donut, and Grrreatest. Donut was a member of Liquor previously, but went to Obey and found a good family with them(Obey is a great clan and deserving of many awards, I do not care what you say, they were my family and always will be a part of this history). Grrreatest was a friend I made when I went to Adventure, and now we are ES Trials together!

I spoke to Donut one day and the idea of doing something came up. We said jokingly,

"We should bring back Liquor!"

We may have joked about it, but it stuck to me. I was wondering how in the world I could do it, as I was just a normal player in a clan of greats. I started by reaching out to people I knew would be interested. Between Kaito in Aeon, Grrr in Adventure, Donut in Obey, Pixelate who was clanless since 2015, and a few others, the project went underway.

I did what I could throughout, and with the help of some ex-members, we got our thread and recruitment thread together.

We recruited amazing members, such as Jaxon and Lisa and Sora, who each contribute GREATLY to their areas of experience. As well as Crow, who has been our dominant ace in the warring/in-game side of the game. We have older members who were once in the clan, back and aiding wherever they can. And we have two, in my opinion, legendary artists in Pixelate and Kaito. We have a good mix of replay makers, such as our little sSLight.

The remainder of the old, being Pure, Dick, Rawrneru(Killapone) and Draku, and the beginnings of the new, consisting of Theory and Alguix, we have come back from the dead.

Now, not even three weeks later, we got our board back and are continuing to grow and become one of the greats. We have our history, and we intend to create so much more.

We are back to our drunken brawls, our celebrating day in and day out, and we are not alone. We got each other beside us, and we are here to stay.

Welcome home, Liquor.

-New Leader:

~Frost
Last edited by Kaito; Apr 14, 2019 at 01:44 PM.
. LETS GET FUCKED UP